CHAPTER EIGHT-THE SHERIFF LAYS DOWN THE LAW

I

SHERIFF'S OFFICE,

8:00 PM

Sheriff James Valbert, Jr., was pissed off.

     "Did Zana tell Roger Hill that Jason Voorhees was dead?", he asked Beth Camnela, his Secretary.

      "Yes, Sheriff" Beth answered.

       "Well, like my Father said, Jason is a legend. I don't want anyone telling me that Camp Crystal Lake is cursed. Too much shit has come down over the decades. Besides, Dad was Sheriff before. He knew that the Christys' were assholes. And, now, we have a job to do. Murders, rapes, terrorism. President Goodmeyer was saying that The Middle East is still a place to send our Troops into because of 9/11. Look, I'll send my troops to that infernal camp...and if nothing happens, nothing happens. I ain't gonna sit through another Friday the 13th getting more body bags there, as Jason cuts those teens up with his axe and machete" Sheriff Valbert, Jr., said.

          "I'll send Officers Dalm and Creedy" Beth said.

           "Thanks hon" Sheriff Valbert, Jr., said.

****

II

Sheriff James Valbert, Jr., 39, had short black hair, brown eyes, and tall.

      He was wearing a brown shirt, a silver colored badge on the right-hand side pocket read: CRYSTAL LAKE SHERRIFF JAMES VALBERT, JR, brown trousers, a black colored belt, black socks, and black boots.

          And he was 200 pounds.

         On his right hand was a silver colored watch.

Page 25