continued...

"...Finally, on Friday, June 13, 1979, Steve now 29 and Alice, now 22, was ready to hire new campers for the week at Camp Crystal Lake. But they all died. Crazy Ralph, the town doomsayer, warned them not to go. But they ignored him. They died at the hands of Pamela Sue Voorhees, now aged 49. The Night at Camp Blood was full of horror. And, as Alice Hardy beheaded the killer, she saw Jason Voorhees while she was in the canoe in the middle of the lake. She survived, and after telling Sheriff Tierney in Hospital, they didn't know about Jason. But Jason was alive. On Friday, August 13, 1981, Alice, now 23, died in her home by an intruder. It was Jason. And he went on to kill her off. And, as others came over the decades, more horror happened. And he still roams the woods and camp looking for more victims...Look, there's the camp's sign. We're here!" Roger said, as he finished his long story.

****

They saw the words: WELCOME TO CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE, EST. 1935.

      "Let's go inside" Roger said.

      "Thank you for the ride, and the story" May said.

       "No problem. Come on, I'll help you settle in" Roger said, as Amy came towards them.

        "Hi Roger. Where were you?", Amy asked.

         "Was served with divorce paper just as I was gonna leave. I don't want to talk about it Amy. This is May, the new camp cook. She was hitchhiking and I picked her up" Roger answered.

          "I bet you did" Amy said angrily, as the latecomers headed to their cabins, apologising to everyone.

****

Page 11