continued...

"There's ten kids and Amy, the Head Counsellor. So, there'll be a lot of teens there" Roger said.

     "I can cook and do other jobs" May said.

      "Great! There's other stories as well" Roger said.

       "Stories! What stories" May asked, intrigued.

       "Well, there's a rumor of that Camp Crystal Lake has a death curse. And that everyone who comes there dies. Only several campers and counsellors and others have survived the horror at Camp Blood. The Camp was built in 1895 by a Reverend. The Camp was used in the 19th century as a Church Camp. The Reverend was big on punishment and sin. And he was maniacal in his beliefs. And Worshippers were enthralled by his preaching and services. Songs by the warm campfire filled the camp, as campers stayed enjoying the swimming, archery, and the woods. Back then that place wasn't dangerous. Of course, animals did roam: deer, elk, and rabbits were around. But then the rabbits were gone because of the disease threat...the deer and elk were still there...And they didn't hurt anyone. As the 20th century were begun, up to the mid 1950's, nothing bad happened. Then the Christy family took care of the camp and thngs changed just before WWII", Roger said.

****

Page 6