Chapter Six ... ... The Parents

POV
Lucas

Now before you, all Jump down my throat and scream

"How could you let him touch you..."

"Why did you fuck him?"

Understand something.

We are all animals, humans can fight their urges better than wolves can, we can try to fight our urges, but I was in the direct glow of the Flower Moon.

If you can't understand that... Well then fuck you. I needed him and I used him, the sex meant nothing to me.

But I felt bad because it meant something to him. I know I shouldn't, I know I should just say fuck'em, but I can't... I'm a good person.

Stone Sr has been a sad mess for the last four days, every time we see each other he looks like someone killed his puppy. He doesn't speak, he just stares at me, his eyes begging me for something I can't give.

Forgiveness.

I have no forgiveness to give, he wants me, now that I don't want him. He's in trouble with the pack Elders, Lucy whose an Elder in training, said they're discussing his punishment.

But he's the Alpha, the most they could do was suspend him. And even that would only last a couple of weeks.

So he was basically gonna get off free with what he did unless fate had other plans. His parents came home a week later. It was early morning.

The sun was just rising when my father came to my room and woke me, he said for me to get dressed, and to come downstairs.

"For what daddy?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Because Stone and his parents are here." He said, "I'll be down." I responded.

He nodded and shut the door.

I sat up slowly, wondering what they could possibly want. I threw on my robe, planning to go back to bed when the conversation ended.

Down the stairs and in the living, my parents sat with Stone in his parents, breakfast was on the small circular table. The windows were open, letting in the early morning breeze.

It swept around the room, letting the smell of trees, flowers and morning dew dance around the room. The smell of coffee sat over the smell of nature.

"Hello, Lucas." Stone's mother greeted. "Luna Shelby, how have you been?" I asked, showing her respect with the bow of my head.