𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

like by nayaa_ and 6,563 others

pooter_ my lul momma { tagged⊶ nayaa_ }

view comments

cutie.10 ugh whatttt💀!!?

nayaa_ baby daddy🤭👀!

ur..girl ugh cant even lie y'all goals.

Aw, I woke up to a picture of me and my boo on Instagram. I look cute asf, and all these hoes mad. After, I get into the shower I put on a red tube top that say USC on it with yellow lettering, camouflage joggers, and some white air force ones. I'm looking cutee, PERIOD!

After, I put my hair into a sleek puff and get my lipgloss and grab my purse. I grab my keys to my black Impala 2014 and go outside. Damn, it's hot outside. I hop into the car and make my way to my boo thang  house.

When I get to his complex, I take the spare key and open up the door. Mmm, smells good in here, at least if don't smell like Ramen Noodles. I see him in the living room and I put my purse on the kitchen counter. I walk up to the couch were he's sleeping and kiss him on his lips. He wakes up and surprisingly his breath ain't hot. So I asked him did he just fall asleep and he said yea. After he gets up and gives me a hug, bringing his hands toward my booty.

I sit down on the couch and go on my phone, while he just looks at me I laugh. He asks me what am I laughing at and I asked him why he was just staring at me. Then he told me cause I was "beautiful", yea ok. After, he grabbed my waist and pulled me up onto him. He started to repeatedly kiss me, and then started to give me some tongue. After some time I fell asleep on him. I took a short nap and headed back home to go pack some overnight clothes to stay over his house.

When I got home I packed two pairs of outfits just incase anything happens. I pack an oversized sweatshirt to wear to bed. Then I packed a black buttoned down dress with a pair of black and white checkered slip-on vans. The other outfit I picked was a off the shoulder yellow tube top that says in black lettering "Fuck it up Buttercup" with a pair of plaid black and white leggings and medium length yellow socks with white Filas. Soon, I hopped right back in the car and made my way back to Pooters house.