𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

- 4 months later -
I slide on my pants, "How yo ass still fat with that belly ma" he says smirking while grabbing my butt. I shrug my shoulder and put on my Tigers jersey with my gold hoops and chain. I had to buy a lot of new stuff cause this big belly of mine. We're back in Atlanta, and i'm gonna go to the doctors today to see the gender. I try to bend down to put my shoes on, but it's not working. "Baeeeee!" I yell. He comes in "What." he says, "Can u put on my shoes". He puts on my Retros 6, and then he goes and gets dressed.

 He puts on my Retros 6, and then he goes and gets dressed

*I'm gonna start putting what the outfits look like*

After, Pooter comes out with a green Baws shirts, denim ripped jeans, and his green Retro 6s. "Damn bae who you tryna look good for" I say raising my eyebrow, then laughing. "You duh" he says tryna roll his eyes like a girl.

After, we drive to the doctors office

After, we drive to the doctors office. I sign in and wait to be called. Before I do I go to the bathroom, and puke. When I'm done, the doctor and Pooter are waiting for me. "There you are" the nurse says smiling. "Yup" I say trying to smile. Pooter grabs my hand and squeezes it. We walk into the room and I lay down on the bed. The doctors unbuttons my jersey and rubs the gel on belly. "Hmm, It looks like one is a girl and one is a boy." I look at Pooter, "There's two" I say holding back tears. "Yea!" she says. I look over at Pooter and I see his crying. He comes over to me and squeezes my hand. "Oh my gosh" I say starting to cry. "Congratulations sweetie, come back in two weeks so we can check up on them" she says smiling. "I'm gonna go print out the pictures now" she says. Pooter comes over and kisses me. "I'm so happy" he says while wiping away a tear that's falling down my cheek. "So am I" I say partly whispering and smiling.

The doctor comes in and hands me three pictures. One is the girl, and one is the boy, and the last one is both of them. After a very emotional doctors appointment, we leave. When we get back home Pooter asks me any name ideas. "Hm" I say thinking. " I wanna name the boy Paco" I smile, " I guess that's a good name" I say rolling my eyes sarcastically. "I'm gonna name the girl Nyesha" I say thinking about more names. "Hm I guessss" he says rolling his eyes. I laugh, "Don't get smart now".