𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I rush to the bathroom and throw up. Pooter comes running after me, "Bae, you ok?" he says pulling my hair back. "Yea" I replied getting ready to throw up again. After I was done releasing my guts, I run to the store and get a pregnancy test. My period has been late, and i'm still in Dallas. When I get back to the hotel, I go to the bathroom.  "Bae you alright?" I didn't tell him I got a pregnancy test. I start crying silently and it says positive. Before I do anything I take another one to see if it's actually true. It says positive again. I take a picture and start crying. Pooter comes in and looks at me, "Ma what's wrong?" he asked. "I'm pregnant" I said looking into his eyes. He smiles and then I start crying some more and smile. I was scared that he wasn't gonna stay.

We go to the hospital, and tell his parents. His dad seems uninterested in the news but he says congratulations. Theirs something off with his dad. His mom is more than happy to buy stuff and shes so happy and talks about how happy she is for Pooter and I. After we go to the doctors office, and I never been to that one so I had to sign in and do all this extra stuff. This brown skin comes in and looks at her clipboard, "Naya Jones?" Pooter takes my hand and I get up and walk to her. "Hi" she says and looks at Pooter than looks at me. I roll my eyes and follow her into the room. "So, why did you come into today"she asks. I told her all that happened and she did a monograph. She looks at Pooter again and smiles, "Well congratulations you're sister is pregnant, I can't tell yet-" I cut her off. "First off bitch i'm his girlfriend, and keep looking at my man like that again i'm gonna slap the hell out your ass...anyways" I say holding Pooters hand, "How many weeks am I pregnant. "Your 3 weeks pregnant ma'am" she says rolling her eyes. I kiss Pooter and he smiles. The doctor leaves the room and Pooter and I walk out the doctors office. Once I get in the car I make a big group chat, and send the picture. In about five minutes my phone starts blowing up with Calls and texts from people.

When we get back to the hotel I lay down and fall asleep. Pooter wakes me up and kisses all over my body. He starts to finger me, and I moan. He pulls down and pants, and pulls down my shorts. "Pooter we ca-" I try to say. "Shh ma sex is good for the baby" He crashes his lips against mine and starts to stroke deeper. I moan and he goes deeper and kisses me so my moans fade away.

After we were done making love, I hop in the shower, and wash up. I look down at my stomach and I see a tiny bump. I smile and rub my stomach, "That's my baby" I whisper to myself and wash up.