𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

couple months later..

"One more push, and the first one should be out sweetie" the doctor said. I grip Pooters hand as I push, and start to cry from the pain. Everything went black until I heard a cry. The nurse smiled and handed the baby off to another nurse and told me to push as hard as I can for the other baby to come out.
As tears streamed down my face, Pooter kissed the side of my head told me everything's gonna be alright.
I blacked out again. This times I opened my eyes and looked. The nurse smiled and handed me both of my babies. "Their beautiful," she says smiling. I hold them so gently because their so fragile. I look at Pooter, "Their gorgeous," I say handing Pooter the boy. As time went past we eventually did name the kids, Paco and Nya.

Two days later..

      As Pooter takes Paco and I take Nya, my little sister facetimes me. "Hey Mia," I say "Hey, can I see my niece and nephew?" she says real quick. Pooter laughs and I roll my eyes and pick up my phone. "Yes you can," I flip the camera and show her my babies. "Awww their so cute," she says I smile.
    "They look like Pooter." I stop smiling and I look at them. "Nah they look like me more, period." Pooter laughter and after awhile I hang up. They both start crying and I try to breast feed them at the same time, but that wasn't really working. So, I feed Nya first while Pooter tried to calm down Paco and then after Nya went to sleep I feed Paco. After they both fell asleep, I put my ass right to sleep, this new beginning is hard.