𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

We pull up at the hospital, my stomach starts to turn into knots. I guess my face expressions were pretty obvious because, Pooter lightly grabs my hand and says, " Baby, it's ok I bet she will like you." I smile, "I hope she does" I say slightly smiling.

He gets out the car, and opens up my door. I get out the car and he takes my hand and smiles at me. When we sign in, we go in the elevator and Pooter puts one hand behind my ear and one on my cheek and kisses me slowly. I laugh a little, then he whispers "I love you" in my ear. I smile, and we get off the elevator.

He opens the door and I slowly walk in with him. "Oh my god.." she said gasping. I look at Pooter with a confused expression on face, "Mom whats wr-" His mom cuts him off, "SHES BEAUTIFUL!" I smile, "Thank yo-" she cuts me off this time, "Come here baby," I walk over to her. She reaches for my hand, and I grab it. Her soft wrinkly hands remind me of my grandmas before she died. She looks at me with a twinkle in her eye and then looks at Pooter, "She's beautiful baby," I look at him and smile, "I know mom, she really is."

His dad gets up of the chair, I didn't even notice him, "Hi, my name is Naya" I reach for his hand with my free one. "Hello naya" and he doesn't shake my hand he just nods his head and looks at Pooter. After all that happened his mom puts her other hand on top of my hand, so now both of her hands are sandwiched on my hand. Pooter walks over and puts his hand around my waist. I smile, and so does his mom, right now my favorite thing about her is the twinkle in her eyes.