𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- couple days later -

I pull up to Pooters house , and get out the car. When I knock on the door he answers and Paco comes crawling to the door. "Omg!! my baby started crawling !" Pooter picks him up and let's me come in the house. I look around and surprised on how many toys he has for them. As he closed the door behind him I give him a hug. At first he was hesitant and then hugged me. "So, how is you and whatever his name is ?" I roll my eyes and reply, "Why is that any of your business?"

Pooter shakes his head and goes up upstairs , I went on the floor and started playing with the twins. He comes back downstairs and hands me the kids bag. As I grab the bags, Pooter puts the kids in their car seats and walks outside with out talking to me. "Damn, he really is madd!" I think to myself. He closes the door and walks to me as I walk out the house. He goes into his pocket and takes out a roll of money. "Here." he says, "For groceries and things for the kids." I chuckle and walk to the car, before closing the door I say, "This ain't the right way to get me back Pooter." he walks to his front and door and before he closes it he says , "I give up on doing that."

- A couple months later -

"Mmmm , that felt good." I say rubbing and smiling on Pooters chest. "It definitely did baby." he says chuckling. My phone buzzes I look at it and it was Austin.

Austin😍, and me

Austin😍wya , i miss u🥺!
read 12:32 pm

I guess Pooter was being nosey and he got my stuff and put it in the living room. "You don't wanna be late don't you ?" I roll my eyes and get up , "You always get mad so quick like calm down. You should've never fucked up in the first place." I threw on my clothes and and walked out the room. Pooter slams his door and and I grab my stuff I hear him punch the wall and scream , "FUCK !"

I walk downstairs and start to cry when I get into the car. I can tell he really loves me and i'm pushing him away.

MeI'm on my  way home now from Ashley's house.
read 12:49 pm

Austin😍Ite baby see you when u get here😘

I feel so bad for Pooter , I just don't know how to tell Austin , i'm in love with the both of them.