𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

liked by nayaa_ and 7,155 others

_pooter  Paco & Nya❤️😇

view comments

nayaa_ 😌😌 we made those
_pooter yes we did maa ❤️

dayana_100 their beautiful

slime_gang congrats bro🙏🏽

lexi_102 yasss😍😍

cutie_bri oh yes sis👏🏽😩

view more comments

As I lay down after putting the kids away I plug in my phone and fall asleep. After about 3 minutes, I feel someone rubbing on my stomach. I open my eyes and see Pooter, when I see him He lays on me and smiles. "Watchu want," I say knowing exactly what he wants. "I want to get in between." he says smiling. I kiss his lips, "Can't do that, already got to many kids for our age." He sighed and laid down next to me and fell asleep.
I woke up to crying, I groaned as I walked to the crib and seen Paco crying. I pick him up, "Why are you the one always crying," I say in the "talking to babies" voice. I pat his back as I walk to the freezer to get some breast milk. As I heat up the milk, Pooter comes out carrying Nya. "Awww, look at my babies." I say smiling. Pooter came over and handed me Nya and I gave him Paco. Before she starts crying I made sure I got her milk ready.  For the rest of the day Pooter and I hanged out with our kids for the rest of the afternoon and chilled.

Couple hours later...

         I hopped out the shower and put on a denim jean overall dress with checkered board Vans. (There's no picture for these outfits). After Pooter got in the shower, he put on a denim jean jacket and denim pants with black fabric patches on them, with his black and white checkered board Vans. For the twins I put them in a onesie we're one onesie says "tw" and the other onesie says "in" so it spells out the word twin. Then I put a light denim jean jacket on them with their black and white checkered Vans.
        When we went out to eat we had a lot of fun. The kids didn't cry as much, and all I had to do was feed them one bottle each, then they fell asleep right after. The food was bomb, and Pooter and I had a great night together. We didn't do anything after dinner, even though he is begging me too. I just kissed him very petty like and took my ass to sleep. Like I said, this parent life is hard.