𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I'm awaken by the sound of the pilot on the speaker announcing that we are getting ready to land. I get all my stuff together that I had taken out and get myself situated. As we land, I pop a piece of gum in my mouth because I was getting a bad headache from flying. I check my phone and it's 6:00 am. I change my shoes into my comfy "Fluff Yeah" Uggs.

I walk off the plane and wait for my suitcases to get to me. I call an Uber, and while i'm waiting I text Pooter and tell him I landed. He doesn't answer so, I think he's sleep, so I facetime him, and he still doesn't answer which makes me irritated. So, when the Uber driver comes I tell him drop me off at a Hotel. When I get to the Hotel, I sign in, and I go to my room.

When I get to my room, I re-wrap my hair, and get out a pair of Adidas pants, and a white noodle strap shirt. I haven't eaten so, I go back downstairs and go to the Café. When I get down there, I grab a plate and get two pieces of bacon, and some pancakes. When I get my food I sit at a table, and I eat for about and hour. By the time i'm done eating it's about 7:10 am and I get a facetime call back from Pooter.

He calls me and apologizes about not answering and asks me where i'm at and he'll come and pick me up. When I tell him he says he will be here in about an hour. So, I go back up to my room and throw on my Adidas jacket and my black fluffy Uggs. I stay in the room on my phone and check up on all my social media's. By the time he's here it's about 8:20 am.

He gets out, and takes my bags and puts them in the trunk. Once he's done, he opens my car door and closes it once I get in. When he gets into the car, he looks at me and says, "Baby I missed u so much." I just smile and lean in for a kiss. When he kisses me, it's like no one is around and can stop us. He starts to put his tongue in my mouth and I let him, and then both of our tongues meet each other's and then we give one last kiss.

As he drives, he talks about how his mom is doing much better and how she can't wait to meet me. It sounds like he's pretty excited and I am too. Then he tells me there's a better Hotel that he signed us into that we will go to later. While he was talking to me about everything, I take off my bonnet and start to brush my hair out and make myself look at least presentable.