𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

2 weeks later

I fall on Pooters bed and sigh. "Home Sweet Home" I say looking up at the ceiling. "So, you moved in now?" he says raising his eyebrow trying hard not to laugh. I sit up, "Yea" I say rolling my eyes. He comes over and grabs my waist and pulls me up so i'm standing. He looks straight into my eyes, "Have you told your parents yet?" he asks me. I'm honestly scared to tell my parents, especially since i'm having twins. What will they say, will they be mad,  happy? All these thoughts ran through my mind, as I look down at the floor I respond, "No." Pooter takes his hand and lifts up my chin, "Don't worry it's gonna be alright" he gently places his soft lips on mine and kisses me, I smile.

I walk into the living room, and open my phone. I sit on the couch and take a big deep breath and close my eyes. Everything is gonna be alright. I positively tell myself. As I open my eyes I see Pooter sitting next to me, "Well damn" I say laughing. I facetime my mom and she responds. "Hey baby" she says smiling. Phew she's in a good mood, I thought to myself. "Hey momma, I got sum to tell you." I say trying to smile. "Heyyyy Ms. Carteeeeeeerr" Pooter says. I laugh. "Hey baby, and what you gotta tell me" she says tilting her head. I lick my lips. "Is dad with you" I ask. "Yes, CARTER YO DAUGHTER ON THE PHONE!" she screams.

"Hey daddy" I say. "Hey sweets" he replies grinning. "So, y'all know how me and Pooter been dating?" I ask biting on my acrylics. "Yes" they both reply at the same time. "Wellll," I say biting on my nails, Pooter grabs my hand and squeezes it. "I'm pregnant." My parents both go silent. "For how long sweetie" my dad says trying to sound happy. "About four mouths" I respond. "And their twins"  Pooter smiles. "Well were happy for you sweetie" my mom says. "Really?" I reply.  I smile and squeeze Pooters hand so hard I leave a mark on his knuckles from my nails. The rest of the conversation went ok. I don't think my mom was so happy, I've always been her little baby, but whatever. She'll get over it, she'll have a grandbaby.