Are you afraid of the dark:Chapter 23

JADES POV

"You had to go and say that didn't you". I say to Liam in the parking lot.

Everyone else had gone inside the motel.

But I insisted that Liam stayed outside for just a moment so I could talk to him.

"I'm sorry jade I didn't mean it to come out that way". Liam says starring down to the ground.

"Look at me". I say.

Liam lifts his head and stares at me, not in the eyes though.

"Harry isn't Connor he wasn't going to hurt me". I say to him.

"You saw what he was capable of Jade, I was scared he would do more than hurt you". Liam huffs out.

"Liam Connor was my boyfriend, Harry was not its a completely different situation". I explain.

"Jade after Connor you were hurt so hurt I couldn't let anything happen to you again". Liam says while grabbing me by the waist.

"You don't think I knew I was hurt? The boy hit me and left me for dead outside that pub I don't need you telling me I was hurt". I say slapping his hands from my waist.

"Jade please I'm sorry you just don't understand how much you mean to me, I'm nothing without you". Liam sighs out.

I could see by the look in his eyes that he was being serious.

"I love you Li but please just drop this, drop the whole memory for me". I say my voice dropping at the scene.

"Yeah okay anything for you". Liam says.

I clench my eyes shut.

I feel Liam's arms pull me into his chest.

His arms drape around my body.

His voice whispers soothingly in my ear.

"I'm sorry baby I love you too".

MORGAN'S POV

The sun was slowly setting.

And with the shitty motel lightening.

I knew that shortly I would be left alone in the dark.

My heart pounded against my chest faster than it ever had.

Even faster that one time a few month back when i watched Casper being torn to shreds in the institution.

This was a complete new level.

The fact that I knew Harry wasn't going to come and hold me in his arms and whisper soothing words.

The fact that I would be alone.

The fact that he was never coming back.

They scared me more than anything.

And they were all being pursued at the same time.

I felt as though I was going to die of fear.

I slide into the bed.

Right now I would give anything to be back at the mental institution safe in Harry's arms.

Id even prefer to be at Collision Cliff.

If I was with Harry I'd prefer to be anywhere but here.

The flickering light bulb that hung from the ceiling takes a tule and turns out.

I feel as my shoulders tense up.

My eyes adjust to the blackness.

I couldn't see a thing.