Jealous

Hinata and Kageyama were acting weirder than usual during practice. Which was irritating. It didn't have a negative impact on their performance but...

Whatever.

"Are you coming straight over right now or do you have to go home first?" Tsukki asked his friend as they left the rest of the team.

"I'll go now if that's okay. It's not like we live far apart," Yamaguchi looked sideways at Tsukki, walking by his side since there was space.

"Yeah," Tsukki stuck his hands in his pockets, looking dead ahead.

Yamaguchi grinned and sneakily poked him in the back of the neck for payback, not really getting any physical response other than Tsukki looking at him.

"Daring of you," the taller boy commented. Ice cold.

"Heh..." Yamaguchi rubbed his neck, laughing nervously, he could feel his heart pounding. He was so awkward why was he like this.

The blond boy opened the gate in front of his house, going in first.

Yama made himself comfortable, having been there so many times it was practically his second home. He grabbed some snacks from the kitchen cause he knew Tsukki wasn't about to and went up to said boy's bedroom.

Tsukki was sitting at his desk, pants off but still wearing socks, dark green boxers and a plain black shirt. He had his homework opened up on his desk but he wasn't paying attention to it, preferring to look through some music to play.

The pinch server blushed even though he was very used to seeing Tsukki like that. He put his bag on the bed and hopped on, getting cozy before pulling out his homework. They didn't have much so he expected them to be done within an hour.

"Listen to this, Yamaguchi" Tsukki looked at him and played a song on his speakers, "it's from Noziroh's new album."

Yamaguchi held his math book to his chest as he listened, "You have such good taste in music, Tsukki".

The blocker looked at him with the hint of a smile.

oOoOoOo

Although Yama spent the night hundreds of times, it was very hard to sleep with his crush in the same room. He would spend way too much time enjoying the peaceful look that Tsukki had when he was sleeping. He didn't often look so vulnerable.

He may or may not have a collection of pictures of Tsukki sleeping on his phone.

Don't tell. He was pretty sure that was much too creepy for anyone to find out.

Eventually he fell asleep, facing his sleeping Tsukki and hugging an extra pillow.

oOoOoOo

The next morning they headed out the shop for whatever Tsukki needed. The shopping district was surprisingly sparse of people though the weather was nice.

Tsukki lead them to the music shop Wayward Suns that they always visited whenever they were there. The sign with neatly drawn music notes was a welcoming sight. As was the cow bell, which Tsukki found hilarious.

"Do you think you'll have a collection like this once you have your own place?" Yamaguchi asked, looking at the vinyls. Vinyls were so cool, and all those instruments, and Tsukki.

"Maybe," Tsukki grabbed a few things, already knowing what he wanted, "It depends but it would be small otherwise it would take up too much space." He paid for his stuff.

Yama yawned, stretching his arms as they left the store. They were a little ways away when he saw a blur of familiar orange hair and perhaps another crow.