F R I E N D S

**gets the tiniest bit erotic**

oOoOoOo

Yama's alarm went off first. He struggled to reach his phone with the weight of sleepy Tsukkis body on his chest. He managed to grab it and turn it off before running his fingers through Tsukishimas hair.

He wasn't sure when in the night Tsukki decided to snuggle, but it was a very welcomed development.

"Hey... wake up..." Yama whispered to him softly.

Tsukki squeezed him, not opening his eyes, "I'm very awake..."

The younger boy shifted to get up but was held in place by blocker arms.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi muttered, already too warm with that tall boy as a blanket.

Tsukki clicked his tongue in irritation before rolling over so Yamaguchi could get up.

The warmth still lingered on Tsukki's body.

He liked waking up like that.

oOoOoOo

The Freak Duo were having trouble that morning as they unsurely stood too far apart and seemed to try to avoid clearly loving each other.

Tsukki didn't say anything about it. He knew better than to comment on something that might actually become serious.

Kageyama missed his shot again, coupled with Hinata putting too much force behind his jump and nearly running into the net.

Clearly something was wrong.

"What's happening with them?" Yama asked, handing Tsukki his water.

The taller boy swallowed some of the water he was offered and wiped his mouth before sighing, "hell if I know."

The couple stood closer only to quietly argue, trying to hide the obvious fact that they were arguing.

Relationships seemed generally too difficult. For a moment Tsukki was glad he had never been in a relationship, since it probably would have ended badly.

"FUCK OFF," nobody missed it when Kageyama yelled.

Holy shit.

Hinata started crying and said nothing else as he ran out of the gym.

"Uh oh..." Yama muttered, he picked up some volleyballs to put away, "I hope he's okay... and they're both okay..."

Tsukki stretched his arms, maybe it was easier to not be in love after all.

He tried not to laugh too loudly as Kageyama accidentally smacked his own face with a ball to the wall. You know, out of respect. He deserved that, though.

oOoOoOo

"I'm bored," Tsukki commented, putting his lunch away. He finished most of it this time, eating was just so boring.

The shorter boy yawned, "Wanna people watch or something?"

He watched his friend think for a moment, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. Still so hard to sleep with Tsukki.

The blocker nodded as he adjusted his headphones, "yeah, let's do that".

They went to sit in the courtyard where people gathered during the free time of lunch period. The time for eating and the the free period were two separate things although they were counted together—the free period being 45 minute break on top of normal eating time.