¡T E Q U I L A!

**a little erotic and some drinking**
oOoOoOo

"I think I need a drink," Yama half joked as he struggled with a math problem. He couldn't seem to get a variable on its own.

Tsukishima spun his chair just enough so he could look at the boy in his bed, "parents aren't coming home until late so we can sneak something."

Yama looked at him with a grin and handed him the paper he was answering the problem on. The blond took it without question and eyed the problem. His golden eyes scanned the page masterfully.

"...You just forgot to carry the sign here, these should cancel out," Tsukishima explained after a moment, handing back the paper.

"Yay! You're so smart. You're the smartest person I know... Thank you, Tsukki," Yamaguchi cheered, finally able to finish up his homework.

"It's... you had it... it's a common mistake" Tsukki muttered and looked away at the praise. He hated how easily Yama's compliments could make him blush.

Yamaguchi put his stuff away after reworking the problem, putting his bag where he always did by the nightstand.

"Yamaguchi..." The older boy turned back and looked at him with very-slightly furrowed eyebrows, "I noticed you were sort of down today".

Yama instinctively grabbed the dinosaur stuffed animal to squeeze like he always did, "Yeah... but it's okay, Tsukki. There's nothing to be done about it.."

Tsukki looked at him like he didn't believe him but decided not to pressure him. He changed the music to a playlist so he wouldn't feel the need to keep changing the songs. He had the habit of putting all his songs on shuffle then skipping most of them to the ones he wanted—Which was very counterproductive.

Yama hummed along to the first song that came up in the playlist, swaying side to side until he completely fell to one side. He sort of felt like he was in a weird middle ground of both wanting Tsukki but still being sort of sad about it.

Tsukki looked at him quietly, trying to gauge where he was at.

Yama hid most of his face with the dinosaur, his eyes peeking out over the side. He brought it down briefly to stick his tongue out at the older boy.

The blocker took that as an invitation and climbed in next to Yama, sitting to face him "Are you taunting me?"

Yama peaked at him with a smile, eyes a little bit mischievous, "depends on how you're planning on taking it..."

Tsukki pulled the dinosaur out of his hands, was about to throw it to the side but placed it down on the nightstand instead. He wasn't a monster.

Yama hid his face with his hands, sort of teasing and sort of actually wanting to hide out of nerves. He couldn't tell what Tsukki was thinking. He'd been wrong before. His love for the blocker was just going to give him all the wrong ideas. He was just going to keep being disappointed if he let himself think that it was anything more than it was.

He felt the blond move to hover over him, "you're in a strange mood, do you want me to leave you alone?"

"No.. please stay,Tsukki.... I'm just a bit anxious," Yamaguchi laughed awkwardly, trying to brush off his feelings. As always, Tsukishima was good at reading him. He wondered if the only reason Tsukki couldn't tell he was in love was because he didn't really know what that looked like, or felt like.

He let Tsukki move his arms to the side and away from his face. He could feel his heart speed up and really wished that it was something he could consciously stop. But it wasn't. And his heart couldn't get enough of Tsukki.