Eyes Closed

Tsukki grabbed the book in Yamaguchi's hand, struggling against his grip for a second before Yama gave in and let go.

He threw the book to the side with a thud as the sever's arms dropped down to his lap.

Tsukki could tell he was anxious about the whole thing, which wasn't particularly unexpected. He was sort of asking a lot from his friend.

"Make sure you tell me if you're uncomfortable," Tsukki lifted his head, looking at Yama who seemed unable to look back at him.

The freckled boy nodded furiously, "yeah yeah, this is fine, Tsukki, I'm just not used to it, it's a lot at once." His eyes drifted to Tsukki's gold ones, "I've never been so close to anyone".

The blonde boy nodded slowly, "me either".

The corners of Yama's mouth twitched into a smile, "I can't believe you threw my book".

"That was a thing I did, yes..."

Yamaguchi chuckled and then full on laughed, covering his mouth and leaning against his secret crush. He couldn't help it.

Tsukki squeezed his waist, laughing at the fact that Yama found that so funny. He brought his lips close to Yama's ear, whispering soft, "Can I kiss you?"

Laughter was replaced with awkward panic.

"I, uh, um yeah, Tsukki, if you want to be my first kiss ever yeah..." Yamaguchi mumbled, sneaking that fact in there in case everything went horribly wrong. He felt heat float into his face, eyes darting away.

Tsukki smirked, "awe, we're gonna be each other's first kiss; how cute".

Oh sHiT iT wAs ReAL

He turned the shorter boy's face towards him with a hand pinching his chin softly, "... don't panic...also close your eyes..."

FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK

Yamaguchi closed his eyes, which sort of made it better since he could pretend nothing was happening, but also he really wanted it to be happening because it was Tsukki and Tsukki was his favorite and he dreamed about kissing him so often and it....

Tsukki's lips were softer than he expected. Those harsh words he had the habit of saying did nothing to harm those lips.

Yamaguchi leaned into him, kissing him back with amateur skill but all of his desire. Any panicked thought was immediately silenced.

Warm... and a little bit wrong but... very very right...

The server fell a bit into air as Tsukki pulled away, "don't open your eyes".

"Okay, Tsukki.." Yamaguchi whispered breathily.

The older boy shifted to sit in front of his friend, hoping that making him keep his eyes shut would prevent him from feeling too awkward.

He liked this... he liked it quite a lot. It was like he was starved for affection ... and Yamaguchi was a feast.

WeiRd.

He ran his strong hands down Yamaguchi's arms, taking his hands and leading them up his chest and to his shoulders, "wrap your arms around me..."

Yamaguchi nodded and did as was told, loosely crossing his wrists behind Tsukki's neck.

The blond quickly kissed him softly again, lightly resting his hands on the shorter boy's waist.

"I'm not going to do anything weird so don't freak out about this..." he warned under his breath.