W E I R D

[Earlier that same day]

Tsukki watched as Yama joyfully wrote poems along the sides of his paper. He acted the cutest when he didn't think anyone was watching.

Tsukishima wondered how his life used to be before he met Yama. He couldn't really imagine it. One day he was just there, following him around, complimenting him, defending him. And before he knew it that annoying little shy boy who invited himself into his life ended up being his best friend.

And Yama knew him better than anyone.

And he liked to think he knew Yama best too.

He wondered if this was why that...

Www ē! R dD ??

Thing happened.

And although he wasn't overly fond of the idea...

There really was only one way to find out.

oOoOoOo

Tsukishima played music through his headphones softly from around his neck. He didn't put them on so he could hear if Yama was talking to him.

He saw Amelia earlier a little ways away. He was glad she showed up twice, otherwise he may have forgotten about her. He wasn't trying to be an ass he just was.

He could just ask.

Was that lame?

It was the only way.

It wasn't a big deal.

Whatever.

The blond realized he had been staring off to nowhere for a while. He could feel Yama's eyes on him, probably wondering what he was thinking so hard about. Jeez.

He turned to Yamaguchi, his words blunt, "I have to do something during break today so I guess you're going to have to find something to do without me".

As much as he would rather stay with his best friend he wasn't going to learn anything like that. So, it was better to just say that and obligate himself to it.

"Oh, okay.. that's fine," Yamaguchi responded slowly.

The server was definitely disappointed. But it was funnier that he thought he could hide it from Tsukki.

The blond grabbed his stuff with a final look at Yama as he grabbed Frankenstein from his bag.

What a dork.

Tsukishima found some confidence by deciding he did not give a shit at all and made his way to the group of people he spotted Amelia in. Some of them turned to look at him but he directed his attention to her.

"Could you do me a favor?" The tall boy asked automatically when Amelia looked at him, "I'll tell you what it is, but it can't be here".

Her friends looked at her curiously. Some of them giving her looks.

How Annoying.

She gave them a soft glare that screamed quit it before turning back to the blond, "alright, sure."

Amelia got up to follow him when he gestured for her to, walking out of the courtyard.

"What is it?" She asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

Tsukki sighed, irritated with himself, "so you know how I said I don't really have romantic feelings?"

She nodded.