Velociraptor

**slightly erotic, some angst**
oOoOoOo

Tsukki woke up first at his second alarm. The pinch server was still completely out, laying on top of him messily and drooling onto his chest.

And yet that was still cute?

He grabbed his phone and glasses from the nightstand before shaking his friend awake, "Hey, wake the fuck up, we have to go to school".

"Wha?" Came the mumbled reply as the shorter boy looked up for a second then immediately got comfortable again, snuggling into Tsukishima's chest.

"I'm going to change whether you're on top of me or not so if you want to help me take my clothes off that would be—"

"Up!" Yama rolled over.

What.
a.
Dork.

oOoOoOo

Yama wasn't sure if he liked Tsukki acting so normal about everything. Like nothing happened, like nothing had changed.

But he guessed that was just because nothing was supposed to have changed. And it was just him wanting something he couldn't have.

And he found himself watching Hinata and Kageyama. And he couldn't help being a bit envious.

And for a second he wondered if it would be easier not to even tempt himself with Tsukki.

One wandering thought pollutes the day.

He didn't know anymore. At least there was something, right?

And in class he tried to pay attention.

And he wrote fragmented poems in the margins of his paper. And he thought about what he wanted or what he couldn't have; Because they were the same thing.

Maybe
What I really need
Is to fall in love
With myself
If no one else will

But it was okay.

oOoOoOo

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

Yama grinned, Tsukki's glasses sliding down a little on his face, "yes, I am thank you for asking".

Tsukishima squinted at him. He stole his glasses all the time for actually no reason and he still never got tired of doing it. Tsukki wasn't even sure when he snuck around him to grab them, the punk.

"I bet if you ate well you wouldn't have needed to get glasses," Yama commented, alternating between looking through the lens and without it.

Tsukki gave him a look and extended his hand for his glasses.

Yama took them off and glanced at his hand before stepping closer and directly putting them back on. He took a second to fix Tsukki's hair with a light hand and small smile, "there you go, Tsukki..."

Something seemed bittersweet.

Tsukishima adjusted the glasses a bit, "you want to go?"

"You don't have any other plans today?" Yama asked, grabbing his bag. He sort of expected Tsukki to go find someone else to make out with.

"Definitely not," The tall boy shook his head and stuffed his hands in his pockets before heading off to their spot near the woods. Yama caught up with him after a moment.

Tsukki put his stuff down on the grass, laying his jacket on the ground to sit on. Yama joined him, facing the other way and hitting their thighs together.