Chapter 1

Zayn woke up and couldn’t help but smile lovingly at the adorable boy cuddled into his chest. “Baby....wake up” he whispered and the blond cuddled closer into him with a small whimper. “Baby...you need to get up now..” he said, his voice soft and loving.

Niall looked up, eyes hooded and dark, he was still half asleep and he rubbed his eyes with his balled up fists.

Zayn’s heart stuttered at the sight, he was just so...innocent looking? His innocent little baby. “You have a lecture today right? You do need to get up." he really wished he could leave his love tucked up in bed.

Niall nodded “Yeah, at eleven” his voice was thick with sleep and his eyes drooping closed once again.

Zayn was a genius, who was already a fully qualified doctor. He'd finished his GCSE'S by twelve, A levels at thirteen and his degree by sixteen and medical school by nineteen and he was in his second year of being a doctor now.

But having all that at just twenty one, really put him on edge.

“You need to get up then.” he continued. Niall finally gave in and nodded, and climbed out of bed even though it was only seven am. His whole body burned with aches from.the previous night.

The second Zayn's eyes fell on Niall in just those tight Calvin Klein boxers, his arms were shaking around his waist, pulling him down and laying him on the bed, hovering above him.

“Zayn, I’m really not in the mood” Niall said, too tired to know better. He was never very good in the mornings.

“You know you are really baby” Zayn said, kissing across Niall’s neck gently.

“I’m really not..” Niall said, squirming underneath him, using his hands to try pushing him away.

Zayn grabbed both of Niall’s wrists in one hand, pinning them down above his bed.

“Just a quickie, I’m working late tonight...” Zayn pleaded, moving up to kiss along his jaw.

But it was Zayn, and his kisses were were so hot against his skin...

And did he mention it was Zayn.

He loved him, and it was so worth it to see him smile, even if it was just a small one while he was having sex while he was still sore from the night before.

Zayn’s hands ran down his chest, kissing across it as he hooked his fingers into the waist band of his boxers. Zayn’s breath was hot against Niall's pale skin as he removed the boxers slowly.

Zayn stroked Niall until he was hard then grabbed the open bottle of lube they hadn’t packed away last night.

Zayn applied some of the liquid to his fingers before easing them in.

This is the only time he was gentle with Niall. When they made love.

Because to Zayn, this wasn’t sex...this was his way of proving he did love him, even though he lost control sometimes. He’d always been reactive, a trait of his ADHD. And ADHD and anger issues, didn’t mix well even though they were quite often hand in hand.

When he storms off after hitting Niall, it’s not because he was angry, it’s because he curled up and let the regret filled tears stream down his face before pulling himself together and going to apologise.

He knew he was lucky.He was a twat and still had all this amazing boy's love. He would try and stop himself snapping but he was just so temperamental.

“I’m ready” Niall breathed out and Zayn smiled lovingly at him, leaning over and kissing him softy before coating his member with lube and thrusting in.