Chapter 9

Niall stared at the release form.

 Admitted to hospital: 22.9.2012.

 He had been at this hospital everyday for a month and one week, and Zayn was finally on.

 "Alright, he can go whenever you're ready." The nurse smiled, taking the papers

 Niall smiled at her, which dropped as Zayn limped out of his room, supporting himself as much as he could on a crutch.

 Zayn!" Niall scolded rushing to his side to help support him.

"Niall" Zayn sighed.

"Zayn! You have broken ribs, your arm and wrist are broke and your leg is broke. You shouldn't be waking!" Niall snapped.

 Zayn sighed, feeling useless. "Come on, I'm fine!"

 "You aren't!" Niall growled, helping him to the car.

 Zayn let Niall help him to the car, then tried to get in the driver seat.

 "No." Niall said sternly, helping him in the passanger seat.

 Zayn sighed, letting Niall get in the driver seat.

 He turned on the radio, Greg James was talking about some Radio One event coming up that neither of the boys could of been less bothered about.

 Zayn let Niall take him straight to bed when they arrived home.

He let Niall hold his head in his lap while they caught up on all The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Britain Unzipped, Teen Wolf and Russel Howard they had missed.

 It was nice.

 Niall sat crossed legged with Zayn's head resting on his thigh, watching nothing that really mattered.

 It was just nice.

 Zayn smiled up at Niall. "I love you"

 "I love you too." Niall said pressing a soft kiss to Zayn's lips.

 "I'm sorry, for everything." Zayn mumbled.

 "Don't be. I'd go through a million years of all that for one moment like this." Niall said honestly.

 "Really?" Zayn said with a weak grin.

 "Really." Niall smiled.

 "It still wasn't right" Zayn whispered.

"It doesn't matter to me Zayn. All I need is you, and I want everything that comes with being with you." Niall whispered, kissing him softly.

 Zayn just cuddled into Niall with a massive grin on his face.

 “I love you” Zayn smiled. 

“I know, I love you too.”  Niall said.  “Why is Elena such a dumb bitch?!” he then shouted at the screen

 Zayn giggled, cuddling into him with a wince.

 Niall really did love Zayn.

He’d always love Zayn.

 Suckishly short. I’m sorry!  This is hard to write mainly because it was the one I was writing when I was diagnosed. I just want it to be over if I’m quite honest. Sorry.

Epilogue to go then it’s done.