Epilouge

Fifteen years later. 

Niall quickly made breakfast.

"Zayn!" He shouted up the stairs. "Hannah!"

"I'm getting ready!" The fifteen year old shoted angrily. 

"Breakfast is ready!" He shouted back with a sigh.

"Not hungry!" She snapped.

"ZAYN!" Niall shouted.

With a sigh, Zayn went to their adopted daughter's room. It was safe to say, when they had got the little three year old girl twelve years ago, she hadn't been this much hassle. 

He knocked on the door and waited a minute before walking. 

The girl looked up from her mirror glaring. "Dad, I said i'm not hungry!" She said, before looking back at the mirror and continuing to apply make-up.

Zayn smirked, lunging forward and grabbing the white iPhone of the side. 

"DAD!" She screamed, standing up quickly. 

"Ok, you want this back, then you'll do two things. One, you can eat breakfast. Two, you'll change out of that ridiculous outfit!" Zayn said, pointing at the unbelivably short and tight shorts she had on, and the top that showed half her stomach. 

"NO! I look good!" She protested. 

"You're not going out dressed like that, plus it's winter! Why would you want to wear that out?!" Zayn argued.

"It's what everyone is wearing dad!" She pouted, giving him the puppy dog eyes. 

"You're not everyone, you're our daughter!" Zayn said, he started to breath deeply to calm himself down slowly. "You're father can handle this."

He was aware his daughter probably thought he was a push over, and that's why he always handed arguments over to Niall. But in reality, if he felt his heart beat increase, he stepped down. He'd never forgive himself if he put his daughter through the same he put Niall through.

Zayn wasn't fixed, he still got angry. He probably always would. But he tried, and if he did look like he was about to explode, Niall would drag him away from everyone, and he wouldn't regret it if he ended up with a black eye the next day.

Niall jogged up, no fading bruises in sight, which made Zayn happy.

"Make her change." Zayn breathed. 

"Hannah, you can not wear that!" Niall snapped.

"But.." Hannah frowned.

"But nothing. It's not too late to say you can't go to that party tomorrow night? Or to send back your tickets to see that stupid boy band, change, now! And I will be checking your bag to make sure you aren't planning on changing back once you leave the house" Niall said calmly, dragging Zayn out the room and taking Hannah's phone from him

He kissed Zayn once. "Go finishes getting ready baby, Breakfast is practically done now." Niall smiled and walked back downstairs. 

Moments later Hannah appeared in red jeans and a blue and red top with a leather jacket thrown over the top. "Better?" She said holding out her hand for her phone. 

"Better." Niall agreed, passing it to her. 

She sighed, sitting down and eating her food, 

"me and Sarah want to go up to Liverpool to see You Me At Six." Hannah smiled.

(A/N I'm aware in fifteen years YMAS probably wont be together...But oh well.;))

"I'll see if I'm working, but you aren't going alone" Niall said, starting to eat his own food.

Zayn came down and started to eat. 

"Daddy" Hannah smiled sweetly. "Can I have some money?" 

"You had a weeks worth of poket money two days ago?!" Zayn gasped.

"But, There is this top, and it's so cute! Please daddy.." She said with puppy dog eyes. 

"How much do you need?" Zayn sighed.

"Well, the tops twenty five, and I'd need new jeans if I get a new top, and there is a pair of cute jeans for thirty? I'll need a fiver for dinner, and while I'm at it I may as well get new converse? So that's another fifty, and I'd need money for the taxi and.." Zayn cut her off with a sigh, holding out his credit card. 

"Thanks daddy!" She grinned, kissing his cheek before grabbing her phone and bag and running out the house.

"She must honestly think we're made of money?" Zayn sighed.

Niall just giggled. "She our little girl, it's fine we spoil her." 

Zayn laughed and kissed him. "I've got to go to work, I love you." 

"I love you too." Niall said as he watched him rushed off.

Niall finished getting ready with a smile. 

He got in his car and drove to his offices. 

"Mr Horan." His assitant smiled. "You have an interview with the candidates for the HR opening." 

"Yeah, thanks. Is Mr Styles here yet?" Niall smiled.

"Umm..Yes, but so is Mr Tomlinson, and they were asked to not be disturbed until Mr Tomlinson left." His assistant blushed.

"Of course." Niall sighed. "Send him to my office when he's out?" 

"Of course." She smiled as Niall slipped into his office and started to fill out paperwork.

He was half way through when Harry slipped into the room, his hair messier than usual and his top not fully tucked in.

"Had fun?" Niall smirked.

"Don't judge me." Harry pouted, fixing his shirt as he sat down. 

"I'm not" Niall said far too innocently.

"We don't get to do anything like that at home, because James could walk in, so we do it once I'm at work and he still has a little time, so shut up!" Harry blushed. 

Niall just chuckled. 

"How's Hannah?" Harry smiled, fixing his hair. 

"She good, her report just came, straight A's." Niall beamed.

"James is failing everything but PE and maths.." Harry frowned.

"He's got time to get his grades up" Niall smiled. 

"Yeah. So everythings ok? In your little family?" Harry smiled. 

"Zayn and Hannah argue alot, but yeah, they are mine. I wouldn't change them if it'd save the whole world if I'm quite honest." Niall smiled.

"Come on, interviews." Harry smiled, standing up.

Niall followed with a smile on his face at the thought of his beautiful husband and daughter.