Chapter 4

Niall sat curled up in one Zayn's t-shirt and some boxers. He clicked on new message, typing in Zayn's name.

Meet me tonight? at nine pm where we met? If you don't show, I know you never loved me. I just need...answers. Because it was my choice! I stayed, through the scars and everything else, I stayed because I wanted you. Because pain didn't matter because, I had you. I really fucking love you Zayn

He pressed send then curled up waiting for Nine pm.

**

Nine pm rolled around and Niall was sat on the railing outside the bar that they had met.

He was in white jeans, one of Zayn's printed tee's, a black jacket(Which was also Zayn's), and a snapback.

Nine ten... No Zayn

Half Nine... No Zayn

Ten... No Zayn.

Niall sighed standing up and begnning to walk back towards Harry's apartment.

**

It was ten when Zayn finally found his phone tucked underneath the seats in the car.

He turned it on and his eyes went wide.

One new message: My Baby Nialler:*

He opened it, reading it with tears in his eyes.

His eyes flashed to the clock.

He was too late?

It couldn't be too late.

He tried caling, Niall answering on the first ring.

"WHAT?! You called to remind me you don't love me?" Niall said voice thick with tears. "I'm sorry, ok? FOR EVERYTHING, I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!! I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU! I'm sorry" Niall broke into sobs.

"Niall.." Zayn whispered soothingly.

"No, I can't hear you say it.." Niall whimpered.

"Niall, just meet me. Ok?..now?" Zayn whispered.

Niall came to the conclusion that Zayn wanted to see him break. He didn't care though, Zayn could he anything he wanted.

"ok, I'm at the beach, near the rocks we sat on on our second date" Niall whispered.

Zayn pulled on some jeans, ones Niall had complimented many times, a printed tee with a faded blue denim shirt thrown over the top, stepping into Vans and doing his hair.

He got into his car, driving towards the cluster of rocks on the coast. He parked at the nearest parking point, before walking the rest of the way. Every step made him more nervous.

How could Niall blame himself for this? He was too pure hearted for his own good at times. How could that perfect human being blame himself for being abused by someone who's meant to love him?

Zayn felt guilty, more than he thought imaginable.

He saw Niall sat on the rocks and quickly climbed up until he was next to him. It'd been five days since he saw Niall and in the glow of the moonlight he could still see the fading bruises.

"I'm so sorry.." Zayn whispers, cupping Niall's cheek and running his thumb over one of the bruises.

"it's ok.." Niall whispered.

"It isn't, I love you. I'm meant to protect you, not hurt you" Zayn murmered, kissing each bruise softly.

"It"s fine." Niall replied. "I don't mind"