Chapter 8

Dedicated to @HarrysHipsta cuz she is amazing! 

She actually made me cry...

She wrote a huge paragraph that went over the character limit and had to go over two messages, telling me how much she loved my writing, and how I shouldn't give up.

I didn't have any insperation to write until she sent me that and she is the sweetest person out of all my 'fans' (No offence.) So all fan her, cuz she is the reason you actually even have a chapter. 

Love you Holly!!:*

_____________

Zayn was still running, he wasn't sure how he hadn't passed out from exhaustion yet?

He wasn't even sweating.

"NIALL!!" He screamed.

Wake up..

He heard Niall call that alot, but he was awake?

Wake up Zaynie.

Zayn frowned.

I can't take this stupid fucking coma anymore!!! WAKE UP! I need you to wake up..Please Zayn? Please? Niall was sobbing.

Coma?

Zayn frowned.

What was Niall on about?

"NIALL!!"

**

Niall was sat on the hospital bed, his laptop infront of him, doing an overdue assignment.

"Niall" he heard murmured weakly.

Niall looked at Zayn, his eyes were closed but trying to open.

"Zayn, come on..try a little harder baby" Niall said, taking Zayn's hand.

Niall felt the slightest amount of pressure on his hand and his eyes started started to water as he slammed his thumb into the button that would call Louis and the nurses.

"Zaynie, wake up.." Niall said with a grin through his tears.

Zayn's eyes fluttered open slowly just as Lou rushed in.

"Niall" Zayn breathed, the word barely audible. 

"Zayn!" Niall said, throwing his arms around his boyfriend. "You're ok? Thank god!" Niall breathed out. 

Zayn winced in pain as Niall hugged him tightly.

Louis was grinning until he remembered he was still the attending doctor for Zayn. "Sir, I'll need you to step back while I run some tests"

Niall reluctantly steeped back, but still gripped Zayn's hand tightly, happy tears falling freely. 

"Tired.." Zayn mumbled.

"I need you to stay awake Zayn" Louis mumbled as he did standard checks like temprature, blood pressure and a few others Niall didn't know the name of. 

Niall freaked out as the nurse went to inject something into his IV.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Niall shouted, making Zayn wince at the volume. 

"Niall, relax. It's a standard painkiller." Louis soothed.

The nurses and Louis left, leaving Niall, and a drowsy Zayn, in a comfterbal silence until Zayn fell asleep.

Niall watched him sleep, the comforting thought that he'd be awake in a few hours making his heart race. 

His Zaynie was ok. 

He smiled to himself, clinging onto Zayn's hand.

Harry walked in and smiled, his arm was nothing but a scar now.

"Hey Niall." 

"Hey, he's awake!" Niall grinned.

Harry raised an eyebrow at the sleeping boy on the bed.

"Well not now, they gave him pain killers that put him back to sleep...But he is no longer in a coma! He'll wake up in a few hours when the drugs wear off!" Niall beamed up at the curly haired boy.

"That's good" Harry said, ruffling Niall's hair.

Niall nodded eagerly. "Very good."

 Harry chuckled, sitting down. "If he touches you again, I will kidnap you just to get you away from him..." Harry stated honestly.

Niall glared up at Harry. "I would rip those fucking curls out, beat you until all you can remember is pain, and then, just to top it off..I'd make Zayn hit me infront of you to prove it changes nothing." Niall hissed.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Calm down Blondie."

"You aren't aloud to seperate us again, we lost enough time because of you already!" Niall growled.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Ok Leprechaun, I wont seperate you" Harry said.

Niall continued to glare at Harry silent.

_________________________

I'm sorry this is short, and shit.

I know most people would of gave up on this story because it really didn't go the way I wanted it too..And it took me so much longer to update than I thought. (One of the bad things about depression, you can't bring yourself to do anything..getting out of bed seems to take more energy than climbing mount everest.(Not that I've climbed mount everest, it's just a guess) and I know I should write more, but sometimes it's just hard..)

And I'm really sorry about that and hope you can all forgive me. 

This'll have one more chapter and epilouge. 

Then it'll be done...

I'll miss it. Then it's one more story closer to me stopping writing..