13

"Shockwave, would you like to join Lord Megatron and myself playing messenger..." I walked into the lab, holding a datapad.

Shockwave turned around, "that would be illogical."

I giggled a little and handed him the datapad, "Geez it's just an expression you don't have to be so blunt at times."

He nodded his thanks and I backhugged him for a second and headed out again with a sigh. "Where are you going Y/N?" He asked.

I vented, "gonna play more messengers with Lord Megatron. To tell the truth I'd rather stay here too..."

I entered the doors through the bridge and I looked up, I saw Lord Megatron talking to a mech which I'm not familiar with.

"Y/N? S-scrap..." Lord Megatron noticed my presence and he became a little uneasy. I just gave a blank but confused expression as he walked up to me, towering over me and placing his servos on my shoulders. I was beyond confused.

"As much as I hate to say this, but...he will be joining our crew," Megatron vented sneering behind. I peered over his arm and tried to look, I still couldn't recognise this mech.

The mech then looked at me with a...smile of relief? He walked over.

I tilted my helm, "My liege I don't recognise him?"

Megatron let out an annoyed growl, "I wished you'd never Y/N..."

He mech walked forward and raised his arms as if wanting to hug me slowly, with a smile on his face. Lord Megatron still held my shoulders protectively.

"Y/N, it's me," the mech spoke as he approached closer attempting to sort of tempt me to hug him.

When that voice rung, I swore I could've fainted...frag no. The memories that I wished to erase...my ex mate (Ex Name E/N). My optics widened and my face was in horror but also the 'what the frag' face...scrap no no no I'm fragged.

"No..." I gasped in horror, I immediately shifted behind Lord Megatron for even more protection. He didn't mind since I'll get to it later, he witnessed everything way back.

"Y/N. It's me E/N," He added.

M energon just boiled, "no shit sherlock. You are standing right in front of me, I'm not hugging you!"

He widened his optics, "wait, you can see me?"

I rolled my optics, I did a mental facepalm realising his f/c and features for the first time, I wanted to slap myself as to why I even became mates with him in the first place. He just looks...ughh frag no. "Yes. And even if I still couldn't I won't be the foolish femme anymore, falling for your stupid acts. I can't believe I'm seeing how you look for the first time and wish I didn't date you before."

"Y/N I promise it will be different, I wanna be part of your life again. I missed you so much.." He tried begging.

"Puhlease..." I rolled my optics. "You always do this. I'm not falling for it again, you had your chances years ago. I've moved on and I'm sure you did too with that femme of yours. Go find her and be with her. I'm done."

I broke free of my Lord and walked out of the bridge, I'd be lying if I said lubricants weren't coming. Lord Megatron followed me through the door.

"Y/N wait..." E/N followed lastly calling out to me and raising his servo.

I walked through the halls, the horrible memories flooding back. Just when I thought I could forget them, he had to come at my happiest moment. Arachnid's gotten rid off so only Starscream's annoyance is in the way, and I'm sparkmates with the second in command for science aka Shockwave, I've never been happier with him.

"Y/N!" My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the voice of who I needed most. I couldn't tell how relieved I was.

"Shockwave!" I called and jogged to him just a few steps down the hall. I wiped away my tears and immediately hugged him for some comfort.

Shockwave was concerned his optic dimmed, "what happened Y/N?" He stroked my back gently and later my cheek while I nuzzled his chassis.

I just vented.

"Y/N-," E/N paused when he saw me and Shockwave hugging, then we looked up, facing Megatron as well.

"Lord Megatron," Shockwave acknowledged while Megatron gave a sigh. "Who is this?" Shockwave swore he felt his antennas twitch and his spark felt a tiny discomfort and his optic began glaring at him. He knew something is up with this mech before him that he is feeling.

"Who brought him here?" I added.

"Who do you think?" Megatron asked annoyed.

I sighed and mumbled, "Starscream..." well he's been looking for other Decepticons.

"I am E/N. Y/N is-."

"I'm his ex." I finished his sentence, he was probably gonna say I'm his sparkmate. I turned back to Shockwave who dimmed his optic resembling a stern frown and rubbed my back again still in his embrace.

E/N looked at us and his facial expression was just shocked and speechless. Since I'm sort of showing him I did move on. "This is Shockwave by the way, the scientist aboard this ship." Megatron introduced with a threatening tone while Shockwave's one optic just stared as if staring into his spark, terrifying E/N of course.

Shockwave then caressed my cheek for a second and continued rubbing my back. "Can we head to your room? I need to talk..." I asked, with a little whine.

"Certainly," He nodded and put his arm around me and we headed off. I made a slight huff while turning around. Lord Megatron just dismissed E/N and he headed back to the bridge.

END