14

Flashback

"Oh...Y/N? You're blind?"

"Y-yes..."

"Not to worry, I will take care of you. Because I love you."

........

"Come here Y/N, I wanna try something."

"Okay."

*Blade slices left arm*

"AHHHHH! What was that for?!"

"Just a test if you...SAW it coming."

"N-no! Stop!"

"This shall be fun!"

*Thwack thwack thwack*

........

*kisses another femme*

"What do you want E/N, go away and be happy with your femme!"

*thwack!*

"You're so blind, that's why I chose her! No one will love you, you are so useless and boring!"

"I hate you too-! Arghh!"

*shot by fusion cannon*

"Y/N!"

"....Lord...Megatron?"

"It is your Master, Y/N. Welcome aboard the Nemesis, where he won't abuse or hurt you anymore."

----

Present

"Yeah...that's what happened," I finished my flashback to Shockwave.

"His actions, and now he wishes to return to you after his previous experiences with other femmes? Illogical," Shockwave said.

I rolled my optics and vented, "Well karma's a bitch. I'm not going back to him, seeing his f/c colour and appearance for the first time I feel disgusted."

"Well, I know he returned because he thought I was, no pun intended, still blind. But nope, I've moved on, not going back," I stood up and I decided to go look for Knockout. Shockwave kindly followed behind.

Along the way

"Hey gorgeous!" I rolled my optics at the familiar red mech.

"Hey Doc, was lookin' for you," I greeted him to find him in the hallways.

"Heard everything. You're not seriously listening to him aren't you?" Knockout questioned me worried.

I scoffed, "Pfft, why should I? So he can take advantage of me again and enjoy when I 'didn't see it coming'? Hell no!"

"Well now he's got his karma. And he's basically begging for you can you believe it?" Knockout added.

"I know right. After all the femmes he's scarred, but too bad and too late. Because I've moved on," I rolled my optics.

"Y/N!" My spark stopped when I heard that...frag no. I turned around and saw E/N jogging up to us.

"Oh speaking of the devil..." Knockout flatly remarked while Shockwave still had his one optic glaring into his spark.

"Y/N please, I wanna be part of your life again," E/N tried.

I vented in rage, "Why? So you can abuse me again. No way."

"I promise it'll be different. She left me for another mech," He continued. I couldn't help but find how weak and pathetic he looked right now.

"Well..." I moved and pressed myself in a backhug behind Shockwave. "I'm sorry, NOT! Cuz I've also moved on from you for another mech!"

E/N's optics widened that what he saw was true.

"Ooh burn! Nice burn Y/N!" Knockout folded his arms and smirked. I nodded in thanks still pressed against Shockwave who continued his infamous glare.

"What made you like this emotionless creepy optic mech that stares into your spark everyday?" E/N asked cocking an optic.

I smiled sweetly at Shockwave who glanced at me and glared back at him. I rested my helm on his shoulder while I raised my servo and digits counting reasons.

"Well. He's better looking than you now that I have sight. Oh, he was the one who took the effort off his work to give me my sight I've always dreamed off. Even before that he never treated me any different, we fell in love even when I was still blind. He's different from the others. Not once did he doubt where my loyalty lies, and oh his soft voice always made my spark flutter. He's always there for me and my wellbeing. When I'm hurt he would be my life support as if it was the end of the world. If he said something wrong he'd apologise like the skies falling down. I've got too many to list. Overall, he treats me way better than you who only takes advantage of my lack of sight to abuse me physically and mentally. So yeah, get over it, I've moved on from you too and now I'm with him and I've never been happier. I'm not crawling back to you like a weak femme."

"Well not to mention he's the second in command for science, and if you go back to him right here, that's degrading." Knockout added.

Shockwave felt his spark heat up with everything he heard. But seeing how much E/N has done just left him in rage as well. He finally broke his silence and spoke straight into his spark stepping forward while I let go.

"Your past treatment towards Y/N is illogical. Despite Y/N lacking sight, she memorises this entire ship's schematics and calculations like a walking computer. She never complains or lazes around and works herself to the fullest at the loyalty of the Decepticons. She's different from others I've worked with, making my working life a whole lot easier and I feel at peace whenever I'm in the lab with her. My feelings for her were illogical at first, but I swore to never let anyone such as you leave her for scrap. You don't deserve someone with such kindness like Y/N."

E/N tried to speak but I cut him off and grabbed Shockwave's servo which he returned. "Enough E/N, we're done. Just like you leaving me for other femmes, I've also moved on from you for the love of my life right here and I'm not leaving him for you. Go find another femme who's willing to put up with your behaviour and if they're willing to risk themselves to be scarred by you. I'm not giving you a welcome greeting aboard the Nemesis too by the way."

Knockout sighed, "c'mon lets go. Be glad he's under Starscream anyway."

END