23

"By the Primes...Y/N," Lord Megatron entered the medbay greeted by Shockwave holding Y/N's servo.

Knockout checked the nearby monitor, "thankfully her vitals have subsided and back to normal."

Shockwave swore he would have heaved a sigh of relief, he has paused his project just for the sake of ensuring Y/N's recovery.

He stayed in the medbay most of the time, even repairing her surgical optics along the way and carefully with the aid of Knockout, attached them since she is in stasis.

----

I opened my optics gradually. Wait? Optics? I was so confused, I am seeing colours, anything but black. How is this possible?

I stood up, and I noticed I was in a colourful area, sparkling everywhere. Is this the Well of the All Spark? Am I dead?

"No!" I thought to myself, I screamed mentally. I cannot go yet, I have so much left to do.

I felt throbbing on my helm, "Ow!" I winced. Then it took me a while to realise what happened to me, I was shot by Optimus Prime. I rescued Starscream if I recall, and now...I'm dead?

WHYYYYY???? I refuse to believe this!!

"Y/N...Y/N," I paused my rage as I heard a voice. His voice is soft, deep and made my spark flutter. I felt something next, my spark feels discomfort. I clasped onto my chassis and felt my spark ached, but I realised its not from any physical damage. Why is my spark aching?

I felt lubricants leaking from my optics, from all the overwhelming things happening. The worst
----

Shockwave dimmed his optic and clasped his chassis, his spark is in a discomfort.

"This is illogical.." he muttered.

"Shockwave. I hate to say this, but you need to compose yourself. It's causing hers, and now your spark to deteriorate," Knockout vented as he checked the monitor reading Y/N's spark. He knows too well it's coming from Shockwave's discomfort at Y/N's current state.

Shockwave looked up at Y/N's face. He tilted his helm as he noticed lubricants leaking from her optics. "Knockout, her optics are leaking lubricants? Did I perform the surgical attachment wrong?" Shockwave asked.

Knockout looked closer at Y/N, he examined her optics with Shockwave. "Nope, I think she's crying." Knockout immediately took a towel and wiped off the lubricants.

"Illogical, but she is unconscious," Shockwave said.

"Look, her optics are scrunched up," Knockout pointed. The two of them watched as Y/N leaks lubricants, she is crying but there's no sound of sobs or wails.

"...logical," Shockwave understood.

"Perhaps there's a glimmer of hope, she may be unconscious but sometimes she can hear us calling her name too. But unfortunately she cannot respond as of yet," Knockout continued wiping off the lubricants escaping her optics as he watched Y/N as well. He sighed as this is the worst he'd seen from his best friend on the Nemesis, apart from the late Breakdown.

----

Time skip

I felt like it's been about 4 solar cycles since I've been in this place. I've been seeing all sorts of colours surrounding me. I've also been hearing my designation being called over and over by several voices.

One in particular captured my spark and caused my spark to constantly bring discomfort. I noticed his voice is also monotonous, but yet it made my spark flutter as well, how? He also tends to use professional speech, and constantly describes everything as 'logical' or 'illogical'.

I heard one voice, it was Lord Megatron I recognised and that's it. Soundwave doesn't speak so I don't know if he's here too.

The rest were foreign voices, even the deep soft voice my spark is so used to being with. But I have to be strong, I continued listening to the voices which some how made me smile as well knowing there's someone accompanying me through this.

----

Time skip

I fluttered my optics open and was greeted by a bright light from the ceiling. I blinked several times to get accustomed.

I scanned the figures around the room, it seems like a medical room, and I'm on a ship. It hit me now that I remember the Decepticon ship is known as the Nemesis.

"She will remain Starscream..." I widened my optics when I heard the most familiar voice among everyone. Menacing deep voice sending shivers, from the tallest silver grey mech towering over everyone.

I weakly reached out my servo, "...Lord...Megatron? Master..."

Megatron swore he heard his designation, but not from anyone. He turned around to the medical berth and he gasped. "Y/N!"

Everyone turned and all shocked when they heard their leader, as he approached me. "Master?" I weakly said.

"Y/N! Thank the all spark. You have awakened!" Megatron knelt down and rubbed my back.

"Glad you're awake. I'll run some scans," I looked over and see a red mech with a shiny finish.

I coughed a bit, "Uh..master. I need energon fuel...?"

"Knockout, bring an energon cube to Y/N," Megatron ordered the red medic, Knockout. I consumed it hungrily and I felt better.

Shockwave moved from the corner of the medbay. Megatron moved a little giving him space. "Y/N, how are you feeling? Your return is most awaited."

I suddenly felt my spark lift, and the same feeling in my dream. That voice! This mech, have I known him? "Wait...who are you?" I asked blankly.

Shockwave swore his spark stopped at this moment, "Pardon?"

Everyone else including Megatron gasped, all in shock.

I felt lubricants filling up my optics, "Who are you? I heard you in my dream? Have we met? But I kept hearing you! How long have we known each other?"

"Memory loss?" Megatron whispered and Knockout seemed to agree.

"Y/N, do you remember me?" Knockout asked, praying to Primus.

"Your finish is so pretty, but who are you?" I asked.

Knockout felt both emotions at the same time, first the compliment then the stab. His best friend doesn't remember him, but complimenting his finish might be a glimmer of hope.

"Illogical..." Shockwave muttered in realisation. It's like a ton of bricks just hit him. "I will take my leave first Lord Megatron. I will be at the lab."

Megatron remained in the medbay and tried explaining as much to me. I watched as Shockwave left, I suddenly felt my spark discomforting as he walked away out of my sight.

----

Shockwave returned to the lab, he scanned through all the work Y/N has done. She probably might have lost memories of them too.

He clenched his servos and shook his helm, "illogical thoughts. Y/N, I assure you that you will remember me. I will stand with you all the way through this period, no matter the level of difficulty."

END