16

Lord Megatron was certainly taking his punishments to the next level. He claims besides Starscream, he'll have more cons as his punching bags now that this occured.

I was in the lab with Shockwave after our leader dismissed us. I was analysing some data on predacons in the meantime.

Shockwave was in distressed, but he was still calm as usual. But I know he's feeling uneasy.

"That illogical femme, of all recruits it was illogical for Starscream to just recruit her," Shockwave remarked calmly.

"You know her?" I asked worried.

Shockwave explained, "she was a previous assistant of mine back on cybertron, until she swapped to being military. I despise her."

I gulped and he continued. "Unlike you, she is lazy, would continuously complain. In addition, the way she behaves disturbs me to no end, putting lies just to have her way. I would advise caution if you are around her."

"Sure, sorry you had to go through all that," I acknowledged and sighed.

The lab door opened speaking of the devil. My self esteem dropped even further seeing her not in that previous state, finally examining her helm to pedes.

"Hey Shockers," Icicle greeted, great...I never called him by nicknames because he didn't like them.

Shockwave swore he could have rolled his one optic but he is calm as usual. He sighed a little, "Y/N, this is Icicle. A former assistant of mine."

I forced a smile to the best I could, "hey...I'm Y/N."

She snorted, "yeah I know that assistant replacement." She rested her elbow on Shockwave's shoulder like a leach which he began feeling uncomfortable.

I swore I wanted to throw the nearest datapad at her helm and I had to force back a retort. Shockwave noticed I tensed a little so he placed his servo on my shoulder and turned away from her.

"Shockwave, your presence is needed at the bridge," Lord Megatron commed.

"I'll be on my way my liege," Shockwave acknowledged. He patted my shoulder as a 'see you soon' signal, "I will be back shortly." I nodded. He winged away Icicle's elbow off his shoulder leaving her venting as he walked out of the door.

"Okay listen up replacement."

I cocked my optic, her voice tone changed drastically from a little snort and now to a tone that sounds like a demon femme seeking out sexually for her prey. I was weirded out and very terrified.

"Shockwave of all mechs is having a faze for you which I don't understand why. I'll give him a few more months or weeks or so. I mean, we used to be together you know. Ahh I remember those times we spent together, you should have seen what he could do with me..." She rambled on.

My face was just beyond weirded out, "da' frag?"

Icicle continued, "well unfortunately you can't because your a freakazoid femme. No matter what you're still blind even though he constructed fake optics for you, you are still blind get it? You'll always be one who cannot see. Oh and you memorised the schematics of this ship? You can stop working so hard..it's just attention seeking just for you to earn appraisal from Lord Megatron and Shockwave. It makes me disgusted by you!"

"Wait what?" I was gonna burst at this point.

She folded her arms and gloated, " now that Starscream has recruited me here which means I'm back staying with my original master aka Shockwave. And you cannot do anything about it." She stuck out her glossa and I just cocked my optic, so what about her session with Neutroblade? Why the frag is she saying all this? Just to seek attention?

To be honest, I didn't believe in all this since Shockwave clearly displays that he despises her. But my processor was beyond confused at what she said, Shockwave was right after all.

"Speechless right? So back off replacement~," Icicle did a motion to 'shoo' me away.

I vented, I had enough of this. I stood up and gave her the deadliest glare.

The lab door opened revealing Shockwave and Lord Megatron wishing to see results. I glanced a little and saw Icicle tensed a little when Megatron entered.

"I have returned Y/N, lord megatron wishes to discuss the results you've obtained," Shockwave announced his returned.

"Of course, but first, I have an idea!" I raised my arm and jogged into Shockwave's arms which he returned. "How about one fine day I bring Icicle and the others to go predacon fossil hunting? Or relic hunting? As the Nemesis' best candidate for hunting, it'll be best to past down the knowledge to them, and remember, it is all fa' science!" I suggested and pecked the side of Shockwave's helm. If she wants to return to Shockwave's science shenanigans so badly I'll give it to her.

"Y/N, that is a clever idea, that can be arranged. As the expert of predacon hunting since you lacked sight, you can show everyone what it means to be of one like you!" Megatron approved with his deep voice sending shivers down. I could see Icicle holding back a retort.

I pumped my fist in the air as my victory. I never felt this good about myself. Icicle just huffed and she walked out of the lab while we gave each other last glances.

END