30

Time skip

The war between the autobots and decepticons eventually ended when Megatron was resurrected by Unicron through the Dark Energon.

Optimus and the autobots, mainly Optimus and all of us Decepticons and predacon worked together to get Megatron out of Unicron's control.

They finally accepted their terms and Megatron did not wish to rule anymore after experiencing first hand.

Years later as time went on, they even accepted their terms and...feelings for each other. Yes, Buckethead and Orion were brought together, Cybertron was rebuilt nicely. The Autobots and Decepticons stopped provoking and engaging in war.

We made friends, I became close with Arcee as their only femme. She apologised for previously insulting me about my blindness which I told her I actually forgot about it. But it was thanks to Shockwave, and Knockout who granted my wish to see the world and eventually our home planet I missed out for so long.

Science wise, Shockwave and I, along with Knockout advanced a lot with our scientific research and made wonderful progress and discoveries. It was the greatest time of our lives.

----

Eons later

Shockwave looked around and sees sparks floating around. It was a an illogically amazing sight.

Some sparks giggled adorably and flew around him in circles chasing each other. Shockwave couldn't help but dim his optic and antennas in...excitement.

"Look there! It's him! He's here for you! Go! Go be with him!" A femme like spark giggled in a nudging way. It seemed to be whispering/gossiping to another with giggles, typical femmes.

Then a f/c spark flew and floated in front of him. It lit up as if it is excited and the next thing his optic was greeted, was when the spark morphed into a femme that made him widen his dimmed optic in shock. His antennas twitched and he froze.

You had a flower crown on your helm and a little one like a wristband around. You smiled brightly, optics beaming in lighter colour which displayed your previous form without the surgical optics.

"Hi Shockwave!" You greeted, laughed heartily and grasped his servos.

"Y/N...it's you!" Shockwave froze. He then immediately pulled you into a tight embrace, which made you stiffen at first then melted into his warmth and hugged back.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you earlier. My life span was...although younger than you in age, shorter than yours," you spoke.

"But nevermind that now. You are here now, and we can be here forever. Together, me to yourself for all eternity!"

You both hugged tightly as more sparks flew down.

"Told you he would be here eventually!" One spark in blue, morphed into Arcee and she teased you, you blushed in embarrassment.

Others morphed into some Autobots and Decepticons, except the surviving ones such as (choice of bots and cons who are still living, and choice of bots and cons dead).

Shockwave then turned to you, stroking your delicate faceplate. "Your optics? Can you see me?" He asked.

"Of course I can! Here, despite my surgical optics gone, thank you for that, I am no longer blind. I can see you in my original form, isn't it great? Do you like it?"

Shockwave dimmed his optic not letting go of you at all, forever.

The other bots and cons in had flowers all around them, some had vines that were around some of their wounded areas. It is here where you finally got to reunite with your second buddy Breakdown for the first time, and meet Skyquake as well.

You picked a spare mini flower crown with (choice of flowers) and placed it on Shockwave's helm, hooking onto his antennas. You giggled as it was so cute. "Aww you're so cute with them!"

Everyone smiled, some blushing, some laughing heartily, giggling adorably and others beaming with sparkling optics. Flowers and colourful rainbow of colour sparks floating and flying all around.

You turned to Shockwave still in his grasp and took a deep breath.

"Welcome to the All Spark," you said and raised your arms and palm out as if showing him the world.

"The well that protects us all. And here, we are inseparable. My love, we will be together forever, you have me all to yourself. Nothing will separate us here anymore." You said as you cried tears of happiness and joy in the arms of your one and only, who made seeing the world possible for you.

Your love on the other hand, grasped you tightly not willing to let go anymore, for all eternity.

Until then, with time, till all are one...

COMPLETE

Okay I must admit, I cried and cursed making this chap( don't kill me I really did) 😶 .

Phew *lies like a starfish on the floor*...
Writing Shockwave hurts mah brain 😭 especially with his speech of logic logic and logic, and wrecked my English vocabulary to the pits of Kaon 😔. And his character...where watching the show, he actually displays emotions despite lacking them, but is just calm about it but can be sensed, that hurts ma brain too. 😭

Have a great time ahead people! Thanks for reading! 😊