2

'You must be Mr. Ji-min?' he says

Oh my god, it is Kim Taehyung, from high school. I had a massive crush on him, well I still do, not going to lie. But I never told him, he was the one that bullied me, because I was fat, I had brown hair, oily skin and glasses. I remember once, when he was new to the school, he didn't have any friends. I was the only nice enough to go up to him, talk to him, and well get bullied in front of. Whilst I was walking towards him, a group of girls (or as I like to call them, everyone's sex dolls) tripped me. I dropped all of my books, and my glasses broke too, I was so embarrassed. But Taehyung bent down and helped me pick up all my stuff, he helped place all of my papers in the right order, and put my glasses back on. A different group of girls called: BL club, were squealing like pigs, seeing that sight made them think of us as manga characters. I didn't mind, but I think he did, but he didn't listen to them. That's what Taehyung is good at, ignoring people and focusing on what's more important, like how he is with his company, I assume that this is his company.

'Jimin is fine, sir?' I reply

I haven't seen him in three years, wait, no four years it's been.
His changed a lot, but his still the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, probably has won everyone's heart here. But he might still be the same man I once knew, the same man I once had a crush on, but people change. He might not be like that anymore, he might be a bossy boss, a rude boss, a c**t.
But he didn't sound like any of those things when his assistant let me through, nor when he asked if I must be Ji-min, he might be caring. As I said, people do change, and he defiantly did, I can see veins in his hands. And his neck too!

'Please, sit' he motions his hand to the chair in front of me

I only have one question for him, does he recognise me?

I nod in reply, I sit down, crossing my leg over my other. I look up seeing Tae walking towards me, my chest gets tight, making it hard for me to breathe.

'You look different from your picture' Tae says
'My picture?' I ask

What picture?

'For your work profile'
'Oh yes, I do look different' I reply

Oh, that picture, yes that was taken years and years ago. I can't believe that I let myself get like that, a fat, sloppy joke. Thank god that I exercised every day for two years, ate more healthy, but had my little cheat days along the way. I've changed a lot since I took that photo, that photo was taken at least 15 months ago, I was chubby and had brown hair. Now I have blonde hair and I've gotten slimmer, better at my dancing, singing and my clothing choices.

'How so? An ex might see you again?' Tae asks
'Oh no, I don't have an ex'

I'm all yours Tae.

'Oh, sorry' Tae apologizes
'Don't apologize' I say

Tae looks up at me, he studies my body, looking up and down at me. I frown, why is he looking at me like that? Oh fuck, is he trying to see something that reminds him of me? Wait, he won't be able too, I lost all my baby fat and my weight. He won't be able to tell, he'll probably think I'm someone that he used to know, but his mind will all be messed up.

'You look familiar, stand up' Tae speaks quietly
'Do I?' I reply back whilst standing up

Fuck me, fuck me, AND FUCK ME! He asked that question, now his defiantly going to tell that it's me.

'You remind me of a guy in high school, ah shit, what was his name? Ji-min Park? No that doesn't sound right' Tae says
'Park Ji-min?' I reply
'YES THAT'S IT! Little Park Ji-min, god I miss him'

Little? I'm not little, the fuck? Miss him? He missed me? That's the first time anyone has missed me, I actually want to cry now, I'm so happy that my high school crush has missed me after all these years.

'Why do you miss him?' I ask
'Oh, he was so nice, he actually helped me on my first day'
'Oh high school?'
'Yes, god, I wonder what he looks like now? Probably still chubby, but that didn't bother me, I wish I can see his baby face again'

He misses my baby face, and my weight didn't bother him at all, and his wish is too see what I look like now. Well, Tae, if you looked more closely you'd see that I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

'What would you do?' I ask
'What do you mean?' he asks
'If he was here, right in front of you?' I say bitting my tongue

He looks up and down my body, up to my face, then licks his lips. Licks his lips! Why is he licking his lips? Tae walks closer to me, making me walk towards the door, my back hits the door. Tae's body almost against mine, his hands next to my head, his other hand grabbing my chin. Lifting my head up, making me face him, sweat starts to form on my back. I gulp, my grip tightens against my blazer, my vision starts going fuzzy.

'Welcome back to Seoul, Park Ji-min'

952 words