9

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONATINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

...........................................................................................................................

Yoongi's pov:

I heard the front door open, and close, I heard the sound of feet on stairs. I smelt that we were in a different room, Hoseok placing me quietly on the bed, more moans coming from me. I feel grawling on the bed, one leg between my legs, other next to my hip. He placed a hand next to my head, another on my left, one on my shoulder.

What is he doing?

'Yoongi' he whispers into my ear

I open my eyes.

'You look so delisicous' he whisper again

He nibbles onto my ear, licking and sucking it, my hand goes staright to his chest. He looks at my face and sees that I was awake, my cheeks flushed and I begun breathing heavly, I was turned on.

'Hoseok' I said between each breath
'Don't say my name like that, it makes me want you even more' he replied back

He goes straight for my neck, sucking at it, moans escape my mouth.

'H-hoseok, n-ah~'

Fuck! His good, his probably had experience with other woman or men before, but why me?

'Ah~' I moaned whilst gripping his shirt

I pulls his shirt upwards, he moves away from my neck, he kneel on his knees and removes his shirt. I look up at him, like a wolf in heat, my hands grip onto his belt. He looked so fucking hot, sweat against his stomach, it was making me more turned on.

'Hoseok' I say quitely
'Yoongi' He whispers my name as he comes closer

I look away whilst blushing, I was embarressed, I've never been this close to him. This is the closest I've ever gotten to Hoseok, probably the last, his probably horney and needs to get rid of his urges. And his just using me for it, which really sucks, I've had feelings for him for years.

'Then let's continue, shall we?' Hoseok asks

He reaches my neck, I feel his tounge grazing against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. His hands roaming my body, my hands aiming towards his belt, suddenly we stopped. The one thing we heard, and wished we never heard it, it was a knock.

Knock knock

I look at Hoseok, he looks at me confused, he shushes me.

'Hoseok, are you in there? I need to talk to you' the muffeled vocie speaks
'It's Jungkook'
'What's he doing here?' I ask
'I don't know' Hoseok replies

We wait, to hear if Jungkook will still be waiting, 30 seconds passed and he spoke again.

'Hoseok, pleaseee! It's important' Jungkook says
'Give me a minute' Hoseok yells back

He gets off me, fixing his clothes, and putting his shirt back on. He walks into the bathroom, I hear the tap going, turning off, he walks back out.

'Sorry Yoongi, just stay in here, I won't take long' Hoseok says whilst walking out

The door shuts, the room went silent, I layed there.

'What the fuck just happened?' I asked getting up

I put my ear up against the door, I can hear Jungkook laughing, along with Hoseok.

'What's wrong Jungkook? I was about to go to bed, what could be so important?' Hoseok asks
'It's about Yoongi'

What?