7

'Look, I'm having dinner tonight with Jimin, I'll see if his fit for the job'
'Okay, well hurry it up, what time are you going out for dinner?'
'8, why you asking?'

I have a plan, a really good one, one that might make Jimin want to work at Taehyung's office.

'I have a plan, but listen to it carefully'
'Okay?'
'When you walk him back home, I'll dress up in all black, and I'll try and attack Jimin'
'Okay, then what? I fight you off or something?'
'Yes! You fight me off, and that'll make Jimin feel like he has a hero by his side'

This is going well!

'Is that meant to make me sleep with him tonight or soemthing?'
'Umm, yeah. Sorry?'
'I'm thanking you'
'Oh'
'Hopefully your plan works, if not, I'll kill you'

Shit!

'I'll deffienantly make sure the plan works, that's how I got Namjoon and Jin together'
'Since when have they been together? I thought they hated each other?'
'Well, no, Namjoon has liked Jin for years. Jin never knew, until the day I got them together, he found out during their makeout sesion'
'Oh ew, don't tell me that'

Oops!

'Anyway, I've got to go'
'Where?'
'Going to ask Yoongi out for dinner'
'Weren't you doing your fantastic plan tonight?'
'Yep, don't worry, it'll get done. I'll make sure Jimin let's you into his pants tonight'

Haha, this plan is going to work so good!

'Can you not make it sound like Jimin is a whore, he doesn't open his legs up for free'
'No, but for you, he will'
'Thanks Hoseok, I'll let you go now, I have to get back to work now'
'What time you finish?'
'6:30, why?'

Perfect!

'Just so I know when to get prepared for the attacking'
'Okay, see you later Hoseok'
'See ya Taehyung'

I finish with the call, I exit the app, and text Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi-mew! I need your help with something tonight"
"No"
"Please!!!!!"
"NO"
"I'll buy you dinner"

Hopefully that'll get him out of work early.

"What time?"

It worked!

"8"
"I finish work at 7:50!"
"Don't worry, I'll come pick you up"
"Hoseok, don't. I'll just walk over to your work"

Walk over? No way am I letting my little Yoongi-mew walk by himself, it's to dangerous!

"I said, I'll come pick you up"
"Okay"
"Good, now stay there. I'll text you when I'm out the front"
"Front where?"
"Of your work"
"Okay"
"See you soon Yoongi-mew! <3"
"It's Yoongi, alright Hobbie?"

Ahhhh! That's so cute <3 <3 <3

"Alright, mew-mew <3"
">:(!"
"Don't frown! It'll ruin your pretty face"
"Well, don't smile much. You wont be able to smile when your old"

Old! Im still young, ive got another 50 to 60 years up my sleeve, old? Ha!

"I'll try not too <3"
"I've got to go back to work, I'll see you at 7:50"
"Bye bye! Mew-mew <3"
"Bye Hobbie"

Ahhhh! He is still cute, he hates it when I tease him, but I love it when he teases back. One day Yoongi, one day, you'll be mine. I put my phone down and continue my work, hours have passed and it's 7:30, I finish work in 20 minutes. I look over my work, check to see if everything is perfect and in the right order, 10 minutes have passed. Almost finished, just 10 minutes left, I was standing up waiting for the clock to strike the 12 but I was stopped by a knock at my door.

'Come in' I answered

The door opens, revealing one of my workers, holding a pile of papers.

'I hope those arent for me to do?' I ask
'No sir, they're for you to look over' he replies
'How long do you think it'll take? I have a date tonight' I say whilst packing up

He looks down at the papers, then back at me again, his eyes wided at the word "date".

'They don't have to be done today, sir, they can be done another time' he says whilst walking over to my desk
'No, I'll take them home with me tonight, I'll bring them in next week' I say
'That's fine, sir?'
'Yes' I ask

What now?

'Good luck' he says
'For what?' I ask
'Your date tonight' he replies
'Oh yes, oh shit!' I yell

I look over to the clock and see that it's 5 to 7:50, I quickly grab my bag, papers and my phone. I motion for the worker to get out of my office, I slam my office door shut, leaving it unlocked.

'I'll lock your office for you sir' the worker yells out
'Thank you' I yell as a reply

I run out the office, saying goodbye to everyone, and see them next week. I get to my car, and start it immideantly, I drive quickly but safely to Yoongi's work. I reach the front, one minute left, perfect. I catch my breathe, straighten myself up, and place colonge on myself. I grab my phone, text Yoongi, and wait for a reply.

"Coming"
"Okay <3"

I put my phone down and lookover towards the door, I see Yoongi, carring books along with his suitcase and coat. I hop out my car and walk over to him, I greet him with a smile, I grab his books and suitcase. Only leaving him to carry his coat, we walk over to the car, I place everything in the boot. I open the passenger door for him, he looks at me with his evil eyes, I just smile in reply.

'You are so embarrising'
'You love it' I reply with a smile

He clicks his tounge and rolls his eyes in his head, I wait for him to get placed into his seat, and put his belt on. I shut the door, walk over to the drivers seat, and hop in.

'Hold on, just need to check something' I say
'Okay' Yoongi replies

982 words