5

Mind you, I had a massive crush on Jimin, I never told him and I never showed him. I always kept to myself, but that was all over by the time Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi came along.

'Next question: did you ever have any intensions on becoming someone/s secretary?' I ask
'In a matter of fact, no' he replied

I write down his answer, thinking about the way Jimin has changed, so much in such little time. Well, four years is a long time but for me, it wasn't. It was such little time, waste of time, and along with money.

'What position did you have in mind here, at the company?' I ask
'Front desk' he answered

Good, good, front desk. Not too bad, couldn't be any worse, unlike the last front desk lady. She tried to get into my pants a few times, luckily for me, I don't hit woman. So I couldn't hit her back, to try and get her off me, I simply just said "leave". She did, when she tried to do to it another few times, I was fed up with her. So I filed out a report to the police, they filed her under "paedophile" and "sexually assaulted". I fired her that same day, told her to come into the office. She did, I told her to sit, and she followed. Then I broke it down into two simple words, "you're fired", she was confused at first but then asked me what I meant. I just repeated my words, and pointed towards the door, she turned and saw the police officers

'So, to wrap up this interview, how about we finish it off with a nice dinner together?' I ask
'Tonight?' he asked
'Yes, unless you have other plans on to-'
'No, no, I'm completely free tonight. What time?' Jimin asks

His accepting, he accepted my offer, that's the first time ever. I used to ask him all the time in high school, but he always said "sorry, I'm busy, maybe next time?" or "I have so much homework to do, maybe next week?" or even the excuse "I'm not feeling very well today, can we do it another time?"

'8?' I ask
'How about 7:30?' Jimin asks whilst bitting his lip
'Perfect, I'll see you then' I replied back whilst walking towards the door

Jimin following behind me, I could smell his cologne, 1 million it was. I have the same stuff at home, its perfect to use on date nights or if you're trying to win someone's heart with the smell, sorry Jimin. Only works on woman, or unless, his trying to give me a hint on wearing it tonight.

'See you later, Taehyung' Jimin says whilst bowing a little
'Just call me Tae, and same with you' I reply back bowing too

Jimin walks out the door, and I shut it, walking back towards my desk. I sit down and open up my phone text, I text Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok and tell them what I just did, waiting for their reply. A few minutes later Namjoon sends shocked faces, Hoseok sends rainbows and happy faces, as to Yoongi. Well, having a company complex right next door to his, he told me to look outside my window. So I did, and seeing Yoongi with thumbs up and the biggest smile on his face, I only see Yoongi smile for two things. One: when one of us if happy, and two: when he sees Hoseok, those are the only two times.

'What a day' I say to myself

Next minute, my phone rings, I pick it up.

'Hello?' I ask
'Hey Tae'
'Jimin? You haven't even been gone two minutes, missed me already?' I ask jokingly
'Haha, very funny, that's not why I called' he replied

Oh, it wasn't for that, oh please don't tell me that he won't be able to make it?

'I think I've left my wallet in your office, could you have a look for me, please?' Jimin asks quietly
'Sure thing love' I reply back

I put the phone down on the desk, and search for where Jimin had walked in and sat down, I notice something black sitting on the white chairs. I pick it up and open it, seeing Jimin's ID, bank cards and other stuff. It was defiantly Jimin's, knowing that he'll need it but not for tonight, no. I'm paying for tonight, I've always wanted to pay for dinner for him, but he never showed. Which made me upset, now, I'm a happy man. I walk over to my desk and pick up the phone.

'I found it' I say
'Oh! Perfect, thank you so much Tae' Jimin says with relief
'I'll see you tonight'
'So will I, bye Tae' jimin says

I could tell that he had a smile on his face, I know the bloody kid, and I grew up with him. I know what his voice sounds like when his mad, sad, angry, crying, happy and smiling.

'Bye Jimin' I say whilst smiling

I hung up the phone and throw my hands up from excitement, I have the biggest smile on my face, and my heart starts thumping. My phone goes off, a text from Yoongi, I grab my phone and read it.

(Yoongi's text: thick text and tilted. Hoseok's text: thin text and tilted. Taehyung's text: thin text and straight.)

"Having fun over there, prince charming?"
"Fun? Who's having fun?"  
"Tae, I'm seeing the biggest smile on this boy, here look hobbie"

"Having fun over there, prince charming?" "Fun? Who's having fun?"   "Tae, I'm seeing the biggest smile on this boy, here look hobbie"

946 words