3

Taehyung's Pov:

I turn around, seeing the only guy who made a difference in my high school life, my only crush. Park Ji-min, his changed so much, his gotten skinner. He doesn't have a baby face anymore, I miss his baby face, I miss seeing him smile. Whenever he smiled, his checks would squish up, causing him not to see. Even when he laughed, he couldn't see because he laughed too much, those days were the happiest days for me. I like it but I don't like it, which means that there's less for me to grab, in sexually and no one sexually matters.

'You must be Mr. Ji-min?' I ask

Memories fly through my mind, after these four years of not seeing jimin, I'm happy. I've been with two guys who look similar to Jimin, but I didn't feel anything for them, I loved them but not as much as I love Jimin. I'm pretty sure that this is Jimin, I have a feeling, in my gut.

'Jimin is fine, sir?' he replies

It is him! I remember that voice from anywhere, his smooth soft baby like voice, I remember is very well. If he speaks more than I'll be 100% correct, I need to talk more, get him to talk.

'Please, sit' I motion my hand towards the chair in front of him

He sits down, crossing his leg over his other, that's what Jimin used to do in class. I walk closer to him, I notice Jimin looking up at me, then back down at his hands. I sit in front and open up the yellow folder that was given to me, what was it, yesterday? No the day before that, no two weeks before actually, I've been having someone keep an eye on him.
I don't want Jimin hurt, any motherfucker hurts him, I'll make sure that's the last time they live to hurt someone else. Yes it might seem like I'm protective, but only because I want to show Jimin that I can protect him, I couldn't do it in high school.
It'll make a difference to him this time, I don't have those assholes behind me telling me to hit him, or throw water on him. It's my time to hit them and throw water on them, no one hurts my Jimin, only I.

'You look different from your picture' I say
'My picture?' Jimin asks

Oh he didn't know that he needed to give a photo for the application? Oh well, I've got one know, good thing I kept that photo of him. That was my favourite photo I ever took of Jimin, and one of my greatest works ever, his photo got me a pass in my final exam at university.

'For your work profile'
'Oh yes, I do look different' he replies

Does he even know what photo it is?

'How so? An ex might see you again?' I ask
'Oh no, I don't have an ex'

Oh really, well, your all mine then Jimin.

'Oh, sorry' I apologize not really meaning it
'Don't apologize

I look up and down at Jimin, I study his body, looking up and down at him. I can't see any extra weight, has he really lost it all? Not like if someone liked you being a little bit chubby, and wanted to grab it while having sex, or form hickeys? Unfair, you've played this game wrong Jimin, you weren't meant to change. You made me a promise that you won't change, you lied, and you broke your promise.

'You look familiar, stand up' I speak quietly
'Do I?' he replies whilst standing up

It's defiantly him.

'You remind me of a guy in high school, ah shit, what was his name? Ji-min Park? No that doesn't sound right' I say
'Park Ji-min?' he replies
'YES THAT'S IT! Little Park Ji-min, god I miss him'

Got you, you answered, you just ratted yourself out. You never learn do you Jimin, do you?

'Why do you miss him?' he asks
'Oh, he was so nice, he actually helped me on my first day'
'Oh high school?'
'Yes, god, I wonder what he looks like now? Probably still chubby, but that didn't bother me, I wish I can see his baby face again'

It's true, I do miss his baby face, and his chubbiness. It was cute, soft, warm and squishy.

'What would you do?' he asks
'What do you mean?' I ask
'If he was here, right in front of you?' he says

I look up and down his body, up to his face, then lick my lips. His neck is so exposed, it's making my pants tighten, that's it! I have to kiss him, or do something, I've been wanting to do this since high school. I walk closer to Jimin, making him back towards the door, his back hits the door. Our bodies almost touching, one of my hands next to his head, whilst my other hand grabs his chin. Lifting his head up, making him face me, sweat starts to form on my head. My pants get tighter, making me feel uncomfortable, I hate feeling uncomfortable.

'Welcome back to Seoul, Park Ji-min' I whisper in his ear

I move away from his ear, seeing a shocked look on his face, tears forming in his eyes.

'No, no, jimin. Don't cry' I say whilst grabbing his face
'Everyone thought that-th you we-were' he stumbles
'Were what? Dead? Never' I reply

He nods, everyone thought that I was dead?

'Did you think I was?' I ask
'No, I just thought that you were sick or had family business, like you always had back then' he replies
'Well, thank you for not thinking what others thought'
'I'm not others' Jimin replies

I want to hug him, but he'll probably think it's weird, would he?

'Tae' he says my name quietly
'Yeah?' I reply

What is it?

'Can we hug?' he asks blushing

997 words