8

I open up my phone and click Taehyung's name, I didn't know where he was going for dinner, I'll need to keep an eye on them so that I can do my little plan.

"Hey, where are you taking Jimin out for dinner?"
"The resturant around the corner from his house, why?"
"Ooh, the corner from his house!"
"Oh shut up, you didn't answer my question"
"Well, do you want to, you know... woo whoo tonight?"

Woo whoo? I havent heard that word in years

"Oh yeah, well, we don't really need to do the plan. I was just thinking of making him want me, in my way"
"Oh okay! Go Tae"
"Thanks, how's Yoongi and you?"
"His actually sitting right next to me, speaking of Yoongi, I'm going. We're having a date, but don't tell Yoongi, he'll probably kill me :(!"

I look over to Yoongi, seeing him on his phone, god he looks good in black jeans. Those thighs, damn, I just wanna bite them! Might seem a little werid, but it's true, they look squishy.

"Okay, well, good luck"
"Same to you"

I put my phone down, and so does Yoongi.

'You don't have to put your phone away' I say
'I know' Yoongi replies
'Okay, lets go' I say whilst driving off

10 minuets later

We reach our destantion, it was the resturant that Taehyung told me about, but I wasn't there for him. I was here for Yoongi, this place is really popular, so is the resturant around the corner from me. We walk in, I immideantly see Taehyung and Jimin, thank god they didn't see us. Yoongi didn't see them, but he saw Namjoon and Jin up at the back, grabbed my hand and pulled me along. I smile at the sight of Yoongi holding my hand, it was cute, shame his hands weren't smaller.

'Namjoon, Jin' Yoongi yells out

The both of them look up, seeing us, they let go of each others hands.

'Don't, hold hands, you guys are together' I say

Yoongi looks at me, with the face of "what? Since when?", I smiled at the sight of them holding hands. I wish me and Yoongi were together, like them, going out for dinner and holding hands.

'I see that you guys are too' Jin says

Yoongi look at our hands, seeing of how he was holding my hand, his face went red and he let go.

'Awe, new lovers? Don't worry, sit with us' Namjoon says whilst grabbing two chairs
'Let me help you' I say

I help Namjoon bring the chairs over, we sit down and wait for the waiter, she comes around and takes our order.

'So how long?' Jin asks
'How long what?' me and Yoongi say at the same time
'Well, you guys must have been together a long time if you're speaking at the same time, right?' Namjoon says

Yoongi and I both look at each other, a good 20 seconds it was, then we looked back the Namjoon and Jin.

'No, we're not together' Yoongi says
'Oh?' Namjoon and Jin say whilst looking at each other

I wish we were, god I would love being with him, his perfect!

'What about you guys? How long?' Yoongi asked
'About two months, no three!' Jin replies
'Ah, okay. How long have you guys liked each other for?' Yoongi asked again
'Well, I've liked Jin for around four years' Namjoon answered
'And I've liked Namjoon for around five years' Jin answered

Yoongi's eye shot open, the years shocked him, mind you. It shocked me too when I found out the years, I only thought it was like a year or not even a year, but nah. Four and five years it was, it was a good thing that they kept on liking each other, or else they wouldn't be together.

'Here's your food gentlemen' the waiter says whilst giving us our food

We all say thank you, she left, and we started eating. I noticed a little yellow sticky note on the side of my Sake, I grabbed it off and read it, stupid bitch wrote her number!

'What's that?' Yoongi asks
'Nothing' I say whilst scrunching up the note

I put the scrunced up note in my pocket, leaving it all behind me, no worrying about it. Hours have passed and Jin is pissed drunk, Namjoon packs up their stuff, leaving half the bill. Yoongi, passed out from the lack of sleep, he didn't drink. Yoongi doesn't like drinking, he hates the smell of it, his actually never had a drink. I pack up our stuff, place the rest of the bill on the table and I try and wake Yoongi, but that didn't work. I pull out the chair, throwing his left arm around my neck, and placing his legs on my forearm. He was light, which made me worried, a lack of sleep will make him lose weight more faster.

'Let's get you home' I say into his ear

I walk out of the resturant, walking towards my car, I hear a voice yell out behind me. I turn around and see a man holding Yoongi's coat, he handed it to me and I thanked him with a smile, he opened the passenger door for me and I thanked him once again. He went back inside, leaving us there, I placed Yoongi in the seat. I put his coat over him and buckled him in, shutting the door, I get in and start driving.

'Looks like it's my home' I say to myself

I drove all the way to mine, I park the car, hopping out and going around to Yoongi's side. I open the door and picked him up. Yoongi was still sound asleep, so I decided to put him on my back, when Yoongi was on my back, a little moan come from him, it kind of turned me on.