Chapter 3

Peter walks into the tower, leg already healing, bringing a sleeping Camryn to his room. He lays her on the bed then goes to the bathroom to get cleaned and changed. When he walks back into the room, Camryn is looking around the room frantically. She spots Peter and runs to him, hugging him tightly.

"I thought you left me with the scary people." Her voice was shaky and it caused Peters hidden emotions to peek through.

"I'm not leaving Cam. You're okay. I'm here." She nods into Peters neck, but doesn't let go.

"Let's go get some dinner okay?" She nods again, pulling away this time. He picks her up and carries her to the kitchen. When he gets there, all the Avengers are there. They turn to look at him and their eyes widen. Camryn whimpers and hides in Peters neck. He pets her hair.

"You're okay Cam. These are my friends. They're nice." She slowly looks up and the Avengers smile at her. She smiles back and waves. Tony hands Peter apple slices for the little girl and a leftover sub sandwich for Peter. He nods slightly to Tony before sitting down. Camryn happily eats her apples, looking up at Peter every few minutes.

"So, whats with the kid?" Clint asked. The others give him a look. He just shrugs. Everyone was thinking it. Peter sighs.

"Something happened to her parents. She didn't want to leave me, so she's here now." Peter feels a light tapping on his shoulder and looks down. Camryn smiling up at him. He smiles back.

"Can we watch Cinderella?" Camryn asks. Everyone looks at her fondly then back to Peter who has a sad smile on his face.

"You need to eat your apples, Cam." The girl nods then continues to eat. They continue to talk, keeping the topic off the girls parents. They were interrupted by an excited child.

"I'm done! I'm done! Let's go watch Cinderella!" Peter laughs softly before picking her up and bringing her to his room to watch Cinderella. Once he's out of hearing range, the others begin to talk.

"How is he so good with kids?"
"Why is the kid already so attached to Peter?"
"Why is there a child here in the first place?

"Enough with the questions. Peter was on patrol and he didn't realize the person had two guns. He got the parents, but Peter stopped him before he got the kid. They were about to set her up in an orphanage or whatever, but she didn't want to leave Peter. So she's staying here until they find her new parents. Any more questions?" They look at each other before a voice breaks the silence.

"What's gonna happen to Peter when he has to say goodbye to the little girl?" Wanda's quiet voice asked. They looked to Tony who sighed.

"I don't know. We'll have to set up the guest room until she gets a home though." They all nod and head to the guest room.

After 30 minutes, they decorated the room that the girl would appreciate during her time there. They all smiled at their work.

"Friday, tell Peter to head over to us," Tony says to the AI.

"I'm sorry sir, but Mr.Parker fell asleep with Camryn." They all look at each other before walking to Peters room. They look in and their hearts warm at the sight. Peter's laying in his bed with Camryn in his lap. Both asleep as Cinderella songs play softly in the back.

"Fri, take a picture."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is so cute in my opinion. I'm loosing my mind. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace