Chapter 6

Flash is a dick (sorry Steve) and suggests gross things
         As the weeks went on, more and more people tried to adopt Camryn. The same thing that happened with the first couple became a reoccurring thing. As well as Peter leaving school early. Eventually, that changed. If he missed any more days without medical reasons, he would start getting detentions.

           Peter was in his geometry class, not paying attention. He was thinking about how the Avengers are probably freaking out because Camryn is crying or something. A fond smile appears on his face when he thinks about the little girl. Ned gives him a confused look and Peter just shakes his head. There was about five minutes left of class when Tony Stark walked in with a child in his arms. Everyone gasped. He looks around before spotting Peter. He sighs in relief.

             "Thank God I found the right class. Peter take the kid. She's been crying for almost three hours straight. And apparently you can't leave school early anymore, so she's gonna be here with you. So take her and I'll see you later." Tony hands the kid to Peter and then walks out of the room. Everybody looks at Peter and begins asking him questions. Stuff like 'how do you know Ironman?' 'Do you really work at stark industries?' 'Who's the girl?'. Camryn whimpered slightly at the noise and hid in Peters chest. That didn't stop the questions though, so Peter put his hands over her ears. The bell rang and he was the first out of the class.
—time skip—

              Everything began to calm down by lunch. Now Peter was at his regular lunch table with Camryn, waiting for his friends to sit down. She was eating the lunch that Tony packed her and she was dancing in her seat. Peter was smiling and singing soft songs for her to dance to. Then Ned and Mj sat down, causing Camryn to hide behind Peter slightly. He looked down at her.

               "You're okay, Cam. These are my friends. Ned and Mj." Camryn pulled away and waved to the two happily. They waved back.

               "Hello! I'm Cam. You're very pretty Mj." Mj looks at her softly and thanks her. Camryn looks back up to Peter. "Isn't she very pretty daddy?" His friends looked at him confused when she called him dad, but Peter just blushed while looking at Camryn.

             "Yes. She's very pretty Camryn," Peter said. Mj blushed and Ned rolled his eyes at the two who wouldn't acknowledge their feelings. Peter continues. "You need to eat your carrots if you want to grow up and be like Mj." Camryns eyes widened and then she began eating the rest of her lunch, causing the others to laugh. Then someone sat next to Peter.

              "Hey Penis. So you actually know Tony Stark. Who would've thought? I bet you did something to get him to pretend to know you huh?" Flash raised his eyebrows suggestively. Peter internally gagged at what he said. Camryn looked at Peter and Flash confused.

             "Why is he being mean to you daddy?" Flash's eyebrows raised again. He looked to Peter.

             "Daddy? Now it all makes sense. Tony Stark walks in with a kid that calls you dad. The internship was just a cover huh? Don't want your sugar daddy to go to jail huh?" Peter makes a disgusted face.

              "That's gross Flash. Mr.Stark is old enough to be my dad." Which he is. Flash shrugs his shoulders.

               "Alright. What about Mj? You two have a thing going on. Did you guys have fun and this happened?" He asked pointing to Camryn. Peter grabbed his hand.

               "Don't talk about either of them like that. Leave us alone." Flash looked scared because of how much strength Peter was putting in the hold on his wrist. He pulled his hand away and left.
—time skip—
                Peter walked into the tower feeling exhausted. Camryn was very energetic though, waving at all the employees in the building. They waved back and smiled knowingly at Peter. He got to the living room eventually to see all the Avengers there. Steve saw him first and smiled.

             "Hey Peter. How was school?" The others looked up at him after Steve spoke. He was about to answer, but Camryn spoke before him.

             "It was really fun. It was actually kind of boring though because other people were talking about things I didn't understand. Daddy's friends were really nice though. And Mj is very pretty. Like model pretty. And smart. Ned is smart too! And nice. But that other guy was mean. I didn't like that other guy. He was mean to daddy." The fond smiles in the room fell as the last sentence was said.

              "Mean? How was this person mean?" Natasha asked looking at Peter. He shook his head.

              "Nothing important. I have homework now." Peter began to walk away, but Tony grabbed his arm, pulling him back towards the couch making him sit.

              "Friday, pull up the recording of what happened today." Peter sighed as videos from the day showed up on the television screen. The Avengers were mad, shocked, or both.

                "Peter, why didn't you tell the teacher? And why weren't you gonna tell us?" Peter shrugged.

                "It's not that big of a deal. It's just a stupid kid in my class."

                 "Not that big of a deal?" Bucky asks angrily. "He just accused you of having sex with your dad!" Everyone cringes at that.

                "I know it's disgusting, but I can handle it okay? I've been dealing with this for more than four years, I can last the rest of high school." He quickly walked to his room before the others could stop him, slamming his door and locking it.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I think this is a decent chapter. I tried to write it quickly since I haven't posted in a while, so this is what you get. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace