Chapter 4

"Come on Peter! Mr. and Mrs. Taylor will be here soon to see Camryn." Peter quickly puts his shirt on as he heads to where Camryn has been staying. He opens the door to see her playing with her Spider-Man toy Tony bought her.

        "Hey girly. You ready for today?" Camryn looks at Peter then shakes her head. He frowns down at her.

       "Why not?" Camryn is about to answer when Tony walks into the room. He smiles at Camryn.

        "Hey Cam. It's time to say hi. They're here, Pete." Peter nods and grabs Camryns hand and leads her to where the other adults are. When they see Camryn, they smile at her widely.

         "Hey, sweetie. How are you?" Camryn hides behind Peters leg. He rubs her back and pushes her out slightly. He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Bruce walking in.

          "Tony, where's Pete- oh there you are. I need your help in the lab real quick please?" Peter nods and starts to walk away. A small hand grabs his and he looks down to see Camryn grabbing him. He bends down.

         "I'll be right back, Cam. Don't worry." She nods and releases Peters hand, going to grab Tony's. Tony nods at Peter before he leaves the room.
—time skip—
         "Mini boss, Camryn appears to be crying." Peter shot out of his chair and speed walked to the common room. When he gets there, he sees Camryn crying into Tony's chest, hitting him slightly.

         "What happened?" As soon as he spoke, Camryn looked up and ran into his arms. He grabbed her tightly until her crying turned into slight sniffling. Everyone almost started tearing up when Camryn began to speak.

         "Don't leave me." She said this over and over again, slightly muffled in Peters shoulder. He held tighter and looked up at the other people in the room. The once hopeful couple looked at the two with sad, but fond smiles. They said their goodbyes before walking out the doors. Tony looked at Peter with a questioning look and Peter responded with a nod. Camryn was staying for a little while longer.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I haven't written in a while, but ideas are coming to my brain now. I'm sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!