Chapter 31

Endgame was amazing. I could barely talk after. The acting was amazing and I'm emotional. It's definitely a favorite.

Camryn:
                   She was guided into the room by Natasha and she stopped outside of the door. The ex assassin knelt down in front of the girl and looked into her eyes.

                   "You don't need to do this if you don't want to Cam." Camryn just shook her head and said she did need to. Natasha sighed and ran her fingers through Camryns hair before nodding.

                    "If you need anything, I'm gonna be right here. Just call my name and I'll be there." Camryn nodded and Natasha opened the door. The little girl walked in and she began to climb up the bed to lay with Peter. She stayed away from any obvious injuries and just held his shirt sleeve.

                    "Daddy, you need to get better. It's scary. You've been in here for a long time. I don't want you to leave too. You need to get better. Please. I love you daddy." She cried into Peters shoulder until she fell asleep. The others walked in and just let them be.

                    A few hours pass and Camryn wakes up. She looks towards Peter and frowns when she saw he was still asleep. She smiled sadly.

                     "It's okay daddy. You'll get better soon. I know it. You're the strongest person ever. You saved me, so you can save yourself, right?" She kept talking to Peter.

                     "I'm gonna sing you a song. You always sing it to me when I'm sad, so I'm gonna sing it to you." She grabbed Peters sleeve tighter and began to sing. (Get ready for an Oof)

                     "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." The heart monitors slowly began to start beeping loudly.

                     "You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you." Camryn doesn't hear the hurried footsteps of people coming down the hall.

                      "Please don't take my sunshine away." The door opens and Camryn is being carried out of the room as doctors begin to use defibrillators on Peter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: *cough* my bad
~Grace