Chapter 34

It was finally happening. Peter was 18, out of high school, had a job at stark industries, and he was going to adopt Camryn. He was wearing a simple suit as they drove towards the court house. Camryn was next to him, smiling brightly and bouncing in her seat. She talking excitedly about her friends and school. Peter smiled down at her, trying to hide his anxiety. They made it to their destination after a thirty minute car ride. Peter got out and was met by Grant. He smiled at Peter and handed him some papers.

"You ready for this Parker?" Peter nods excitedly and Grant gives him another smile.

"Is it just you or is someone else going to be signing as well?"

"I'll be signing too." Grant looks behind Peter to see Mj reach for his hand. He grabs hers and smiles at her. Grant smirks at them before leading everyone to where they needed to go.
—time skip—
"... the adoption of Camryn Lee Stark has been accepted." Peter let out a sigh of relief before he pulled Camryn into a tight hug. The little girl smiled up at him happily before hugging Mj. Peter watches until he feels a hand on his shoulder. He looks up to see his dad smiling at him with pride shining in his eyes.

"I've been saying this a lot recently, but I'm proud of you Peter." Peter smiled up at Tony and hugged him tightly. Tony kissed his sons hair before he pulled away to hug Camryn. Mj walks up to Peter and grabs his hand again. He smiles at her.

"I'm finally her real dad." Mj gave him a small smile and rubbed his back.

"You always were."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I just want to say thank you for reading this story. This has been the most fun story I've ever written. And a lot of you guys have actually voted for these chapters even though I think they're really bad. Thank you for sticking with me and just supporting the story. The first chapter of my new story Pardon? is out, so I would be happy if you check it out. As always I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next story. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace❤️