Chapter 22

Time skip to December even though we're nowhere near December because reasons. I didn't edit so there's probably a lot of mistakes

           Camryn was jumping on Peters bed, laughing loudly as she tried to wake Peter up. 

           "Daddy, daddy, wake up! It's Christmas Eve!" Peter groaned into his pillow but he still smiled tiredly at the girl.

           "I'm up Cam. I'm up." Camryn laughed again before jumping onto Peter and pulling him into a hug. He hugged her back then started to tickle her. Her laugh was loud and happy and it made Peter fill with happiness. He had his girl back.

          "Alright Cam, you ready for Christmas?" The girl nods and jumps out of bed. She runs out of the door and through the halls. Peter just laughs softly before he follows her out. He finds Camryn in the kitchen with the others and he sits down next to her. Steve places strawberry pancakes in front of Camryn and chocolate chip pancakes in front of Peter. They ate and told stories and laughed. They were a family again. Chewie was running around the house in his little Christmas hoodie that barley fit him, but kept him warm. Their plans for that day were to eat breakfast, go ice skating, get hot chocolate, look at Christmas lights, then have dinner.
—time skip—
Everyone was on the ice except for Camryn and Peter. The little girl was scared that something would happen.

"Camryn, you're gonna be okay. I'm gonna be right next to you the whole time. I'll hold your hand the whole time since I know how to skate." The girl just continues to look at the ice in fear.

"Hey Cam, look at me sweetheart." Camryn slowly turns her eyes to Peter. He smiles. "Hey baby. You're gonna be okay. I'll make sure you're safe." Camryn looks into Peters eyes before she nods. He grabs her hand and leads them to the ice. They get on slowly, and within five minutes, Camryn loves it. After they skate for almost an hour, Camryn doesn't want to get off. But she does when Peter reminds her of hot chocolate.
—time skip—
"Look at how much whipped cream there is!" Camryn exclaims excitedly.

"I know sweetheart. Be careful, it's hot." The girl nods and takes a small sip of her drink. Her eyes light up and she smiles at Peter.

"It's so good! Try yours daddy!" He smiles fondly at the girl and misses the smiles other parents are throwing his way. He takes a sip and smiles at the girl, acting just as excited as she was.

"It is good Cam. Now drink yours." The Avengers watch them happily as they see their Peter is back. Camryn is bouncing in her seat by the time she's done with her drink. She's giggling at everything and the others can't help but laugh as well.
—time skip—
"Daddy look! It's a reindeer!" "I see Cam. Who do you think that is?" "Vixen!" They we're now at a small farm, looking at animals and Christmas lights as the sun sets. It wasn't dark enough to experience the whole thing yet, but they didn't want to do the hay ride until the end. That way, if Camryn needed to, she could take a nap. Right now, the we're eating funnel cake and pointing out different animals and lights.

"Daddy, it's Santa!" Peter smiles at the girl again before looking at the others. They all nod before they follow the little girl to where Santa is. As they wait in line, Camryn talks excitedly.

"What should I ask him for? I don't really know what I want. I already have what I need. What do I want?"

"I don't know Cam. What do you want?" The girl gets a thoughtful look, but doesn't say anything else. He feels a tap on his shoulder. He looks and he sees another parent smiling at him.

"Is she yours?" The mother asked kindly. Peter smiled down at the girl.

"Not biologically. Or legally. I'm just taking care of her until I can legally adopt her." The older woman smiles at him again.

"When did you start taking care of her?"

"Um, I started taking care of her a little more than a year ago. But she was recently taken away. As you can see, I got her back though. My dads body guard or whatever said he would adopt her until I could. It's confusing, but I get to be with her." The mother just smiles at him sympathetically before Camryn pulls Peter to Santa. He asked the basic question of , "what do you want for Christmas?" The girl smiles at him.

"I don't want anything, but can you get daddy a new computer? Someone broke his and he doesn't want to ask papa for a new one." Peter just looks at the girl in shock as well as Santa and the other parents in line.

"Don't you want something Cam? Like maybe some new toys?" Camryn shakes her head and smiles.

"I already have what I want. You got me everything I need. I just want you to be happy." Everyone smiles at the little girl and Peter can feel his eyes getting wet. They take a quick picture then walk towards the rest of their family. They see that Peter looks like he's about to cry and their faces fill with concern. Peter just smiled at them then picks Camryn up as they make their way through the rest of the park.
—time skip—
"Alright Cam, it's time for bed. Do you want to sleep in your own room tonight?" The girl shakes her head.

"Only if you want me to." Peter just smiled at the girl and carries her to his room. They turn on Bambi and fall asleep half way through.
—time skip—
"Daddy, daddy! It's Christmas!" Peter smiles at the girl and pulls her into a hug. She hugs back before running out of the room. Peter laughs again as he turns the tv off and follows her, just like he did yesterday. The day goes by normally until it's time to open presents. (I'm just gonna put the persons name and what they got from everyone. Okay? Okay. Most of them are just gag gifts.)

Sam
-book about birds from Bucky
-new addition to his suit from Tony
-a captain America sweatshirt from Peter
-a candle from Steve
-diamonds and gems from Bruce
-a knife from Natasha
-a drawing from Camryn
-cloths and necessities from others

Bucky
-metal detector from Sam
-hair brush from Clint
-another knife from Natasha
-magnets from Peter
-an iron man sweatshirt from Tony
-a card from Steve
-a drawing from Camryn
-random stuff from others

Steve
-a new shield prototype from Tony
-a friendship bracelet from Peter
-a card from Bucky
-card full of antique jokes from Clint
-drawing from Camryn
-other things from the others

Natasha
-gift card from Tony
-necklace from Peter
-knives from most of the guys
-leather jacket from Wanda
-sweatshirt from Bruce
-drawing from Camryn
-more stuff from others

Bruce
-new books from Tony and Peter
-a drawing from Camryn
-a card from Natasha
-more stuff from the others

Tony
-Spider-Man sweatshirt from Peter
-iron man sweatshirt from Steve
-Captain America sweatshirt from Sam
-coffee mugs from Bruce
-a Spider-Man shirt from Rhodey
-a drawing from Camryn
-more stuff from others

Peter
-iron man sweatshirt from Tony
-Spider-Man merch from Steve
-candy and cookies from Bucky
-fake spiders from Sam
-even more from Clint
-a small dog chain that said маленький паук from Natasha
-Disney movies from Wanda
-convention tickets from Rhodey
-drawing from Camryn
-more stuff from others

Camryn
-hot wheels cars from Tony
-more sweatshirts from Steve
-horse books from Bruce
-colored pencils from Clint
-necklaces from Natasha and Wanda
-bracelets from Rhodey
-leather jacket from Sam
-riding lessons from Peter(they'll go to a close barn)
-more stuff from others
(I'm too lazy to do the rest)

           "Did you have a good Christmas Cam?" The little girl nods into Peters chest as she falls asleep to Pocahontas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: alright so I know I'm writing this nowhere close to Christmas, but this story probably won't be continued to Christmas. Also this is long af. I did not plan for it to be this long. I'll tell you guys my future story idea in a shorter chapter. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace