Chapter 15

I drew this picture in 15 minutes so don't come after me. I can't draw. *whisper* also, I've never been to Disneyland
As soon as they entered the park, Camryns face lit up. Her smile was so wide as she waved at all the other park visitors. She pulled Peters hand, leading him to all the different stores and rides. Peter watched with a fond smile as she noticed the princesses around the park. She gasped excitedly.

"Daddy look! It's Cinderella!" She pulled him over and the others followed. The little girl walked up to the princess and waved.

"Hello Mrs.Princess Cinderella ma'am! I'm Camryn." The worker smiled at the young girl.

"Well it's nice to meet you Camryn. Who are you here with?" Camryn smiled happily.

"My daddy brought me!" She grabbed Peters hand. She pointed to everyone else. "They're here too!" Peter smiled at the little girl and the princess smiled at Peter.

"Well he seems like a really good dad." Camryn nods her head frantically.

"He's the bestest." Peter smiled at the two again before telling Camryn to ask for a picture. She does and Peter gets out his phone to take the picture.

"Aren't you gonna be in the picture daddy?" He looked at the girl before handing his phone to Natasha. She's the most trustworthy. Camryn puts an arm around Peter and Cinderella and smiles happily at the camera. The picture is taken and Camryn thanks the princess again. They continue on their walk around the park.
—time skip—
They were just about to leave when Camryn pulls on Peters sleeve excitedly. He looks down to see her smiling at him and pointing to her left.

"Look daddy! Rapunzel!" He smiles at the girl and starts to lead her over before he sees another parent give him a dirty look. He tried to ignore it, but the others didn't.

"I'm sorry, do you have a problem? Why were you looking at him like that?" Tony asked harshly. The women just looks at him before glaring at Peter again.

"Isn't he a little young to have a child?" Peter looks down at his feet and Camryn looks at him sadly.

"Don't you have anything better to do than hate on a kid trying to take care of a child who lost their biological parents?" The women's gaze falters before she turns away and leaves. Peter sighs and rubs his hand over his face.

"It's okay kid, don't worry about her." Peter just nods at his father before turning back to Camryn, putting on a fake smile.

"Let's go see Rapunzel, Cam." The girl nods and drags Peter over. The princess smiles at them. She saw what happened and she felt a little bad.

"Hi Mrs.Princess Rapunzel Ma'am." The princess smiles fondly at the polite girl and begins a conversation. They talk about the movie for a few minutes before Camryn talks about her dad again.

"Daddy sings the song that you sing with Flynn. He sings it with me. I love when he sings. He sounds very good!" The princess looks over at the young boy to see him blushing and shaking his head fondly. The adults surrounding the boy, protectively, looked amused. She looked back to the girl.

"Does he sing for you often?" The girl nods again.

"He sings to me whenever I'm sad. And I hear him singing to himself every once in a while. He usually does it when he's upset. Can I have a picture please?" The older girl laughs at the change in subject, but nods anyways. Peter grabs his camera again before Natasha pulled it out of his hands. She pointed to the other two girls and he walked over. She did the same that she did with Cinderella as the picture is taken. Since no one else was around, they talked for a few more minutes.
—time skip—
They were in the car again, on their way back home. Camryn was curled in Peters lap and Peter rested his head on Buckys shoulder. Peter looked down at the young girl.

"Did you have fun Cam?" He whispered, not wanting to disturb her. She nodded tiredly and slowly fell asleep. Peter drifted off as his brother figure ran his hands through his brown curls.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: here's a little Bucky and Peter because I feel like they would get along. Peter would remind Bucky of a young Steve. At least that's how I see it. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace