Chapter 10

Hey... follow me on Twitter... angelgirl__13. Alright, continue.

           They were all sitting in the movie room when the feeling hit Peter. The others noticed as soon as it did because his face changed to a blank look. He excuses himself and the others nod, watching him leave. So now, Peter was sitting on the bathroom floor, having a panic attack. He wasn't crying or making any noise. It was just passing through. As it got worse, Peter began to hum quietly to himself. 'Golden days' by Panic! At The Disco was one of his favorite songs. He started with that song. It didn't help, which wasn't surprising. Sometimes his attacks just got so bad that he just had to wait them out. It was scary, but he could get through it. He was trying to calm his breathing when there was a soft, almost non existent, knock on the door.

          "Daddy?" Peter smiled softly as he heard the girls voice.

"Yeah Cam?" He replies, his voice cracking.

"Are you okay?" He laughs silently.

"I'm fine Cam. Don't worry about me." It's quiet for a few minutes before Camryn speaks again.

"Can I come in?" Peter doesn't answer, he just unlocks the door. It opens and Camryn is standing there with worry clear on her face.

"What happened daddy? You were smiling then you just left."

"It's nothing Cam. Just big kid things." She looks at him before hugging him as tight as she can.

"Are you sad?" Peter just nods.

"Why are you sad?"

"A lot of stuff has happened. It makes me feel sad and scared." Camryn just nods, not fully understanding, but tries to comfort Peter again. They sit there for what feels like ten minutes before Camryn speaks again.

"Let's go watch a movie. It'll make you feel better. What's your favorite movie?" Peter looks at her fondly.

"I don't think you'll like my favorite movie, Cam." Camryn smiles up at him.

"That's okay. It'll make you feel better. Let's go watch it." Peter looks at the girl with tears in his eyes.

"Okay Cam. Let's go watch the movie." They get up and walk towards the movie room. The Avengers look up and smile at the two.

       "What's your favorite movie daddy?" She whispers to Peter. He smiles and whispers back.

       "Star Wars." Camryn nods and turns back to the others.

      "Put on Star Wars. We need to make daddy happy." They all smile at the girl and Tony tells Friday what to do. They were about twenty minutes into the movie when they heard Camryn whisper again.

       "Are you feeling better?" The look over quickly and see Peter pull Camryn into a hug.

        "Yes. Thank you sweetheart." They all smile to themselves and focus on the movie again. They all slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm trying to think of another emotional chapter. I'll figure it out. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace