Chapter 10: he does?

and....SLAM! AAAH! BOEM!

Transtaltion: the doors slams open, Damien steps aside and I fall flat on the floor. Action equals reaction.

"Damien", Laurens tries to talk, but his breath gets stuck in his throat, "we...I..."

"Try to breath before talking Laurens", Damien says while pulling me of the floor.

Laurens shakes his head violently.

"No time...I..I blurted..

Damiens body language changes, his body stiffens and his face tightens.

"To who?"

"To me"

I hide myself behind Damien, feeling terribly scared.

"Felic.."

"Safe the excuses Laurens"

She sounds so severe and stricte. I can hear her heels on the floor. Tik Tak Tik Tak...slowly coming closer.

"I'd never thought I'd say this Damien", she sighs, "but I am so proud of you"

She pulls Damien into her arms and presses him very tight to him. Is she his girlfriend? Is he already taken?

Dang, she's looking at me now.

"This is her, I assume"

"Yes", Damien smiles while grabbing my hand.

Everybody's staring at me and I don't like it.

"Why nice to meet you", she says soflty.

Why does everyone talk to me like I'm a child easy scared?

She stretches out her hand to me and I do now that I'm supposed to shake it...but errr...My body refuses to coöperate. Good job Lena, now she'll think you're retarded or something.

"It's ok to be afraid, I understand"

Dear goddess, she's so beautiful. Her body is perfect, her blond curly hair is to die for and her voice is almost angelic. How can I ever compare to a woman like this? I'm just a tiny girl compared to all of them.

"Damien and LAurens, I want to talk to you in private please", she says walking out of the room, "Nice to meet you Lena"

Laurens quickly follows her like a droopy- eyed pup, while Damien turns to me.

"It'll all be alright", he says lifting my face up.

Positive as always, sin't he? How many positive thoughts can there be in one man?

"you know, you're prettier when you smile"

I chuckle, more out of nerves then joy, I must admit.

"Just stay calm okey?"

I nod he leaves the room.

"Pfff, I hate being in this room...alone"

Yes I'm talking to myself again, why not?

"This just doesn't feel like a place where people live....it's al so white and....clean"

I sit down on the edge of the bed and suddenly a song poppes into my head.

"silenzio la mia piccola bambina

il mare will rock you

la finestra sarà la tua coperta

e la mia voce sarà il tuo sogno"

"What's this?"

I feel tears stinging in my eyes. Hearing the song over and over, I can't help  but crying. Dear god, it's like the niagara waterfalls, I just can't stop crying. I miss her, my mother. I miss her coice, her singing, her sweet gardenia smell, ....everyhting!