Prologue

"I want to save you," a voice echoed in my head trailing off into this weird abyss of darkness.

It seemed so familiar yet I could barely tell the distorted voices apart. It wasn't just one but many of them. Despite the many voices I heard, I saw a silhouette of a single person. Only one.

I woke up from my slumber, half-naked and covered in sweat. I did not like how the cold air brushed off my delicate skin when I made the slightest movement.

"A dream," I muttered.

I jolted in pain when I felt a tingling sharp sensation in my head. It felt as if it was going to split in two. The pain shortly subsided and I found myself looking around the premises of my surroundings. Nothing was familiar to me.

'Where am I?' I thought, 'and who is this person sleeping beside me?' He seemed oddly familiar.

I knew I was safe and I knew I was being taken care of. I did not feel so sure about what had happened nor do I recall a single thing the day before today or anything oddly weird happening in the past few days. However, there was one person that came into my mind.

"You're up," the boy who was still sleeping not so long ago wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, forming a hug.

"Where are they?" I asked. It suddenly struck me. Was I looking for someone else? For some reason, someone else came to mind as well, but not as much 'him'.

"What do you mean?" The boy looked at me confused.

"You don't look so well, babe. Are... You okay??" He just stared at me with sad eyes and a worried expression painted across his face. It was obvious that he was genuinely concerned.

I could not figure who is this other person that came to my mind, all that was left was confusion. Am I still having a dream? What am I to this person who's hugging me? It felt like we were very attached to each other.

"Hide, you're scaring me. Just tell me what's wrong."

All of sudden my memories just burst flashed into my head. Pictures were being projected right in front of my very own eyes all at once. I was overwhelmed but it all stopped when I snapped out of it.

I glanced at a nearby mirror and saw a reflection of myself. My vision starts to blur and I hallucinated. I was seeing two different images of myself, one smiling and other frowning. The two images converge into one blurry image that became into someone much smaller.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and everything turned back to normal, I was able to see my own reflection again. But I've never been so confused in my entire life.

Just-
Who am I??