Logic 4

-The Previous day-

"Raihen's POV"

I was walking around the outskirts of town and the skies started to get dim. It was very nostalgic, I could barely remember when was the last time my parents took me here for vacation during the summer here in the city capital to visit my grandfather who used to live here.

There were acres of small planted trees in between the vicinity of the main road dividing it in two with designated pedestrian lanes that connected to each other on the opposite sides of the road and well-constructed sidewalks that are completely safe to walk without accidents happening.

You can see bustling students walk around in groups, a couple sitting on a bench kissing each other, also some people going crazy over a bargain sale at a nearby cake shop. That's some marketing skills they have. What they don't know is that they're actually just buying something cheap, it's not a real bargain so it's a bad idea to fall for it.

Life was so much simpler in Norville, but being here ain't too bad. There's always a lot happening around but it gets old eventually, I've seen all of it.

It would be nice to just stay at home all day, but I have to go fetch my new school uniform at the tailor shop. Which I find very... Troublesome.

I yawned loudly then locked my arms sideways and stretched.

'Is there anything interesting around here?' I thought. I pull out my phone from my sling bag and opened Schmoogle Maps. I realized I've been going around in circles and I'm back to where I started which is in front of this burger joint I'm standing right next to. That's when I realized.

"I'm still lost," I muttered to myself. Alas, I was truly born with the curse of having no sense of direction. Very helpful Schmoogle Maps. Very helpful. Not even this thing can help me.

I decided to play the guessing game instead, so I tried to recall the places I've already been to as I resumed walking so I won't make mistakes again repeatedly.

Apparently, I got distracted playing summertime saga on my phone while wearing my earphones so I didn't know where I was going. I just sighed in disappointment. I screwed again. I should be at home jerking off and watching the porn movie I downloaded last night on my PC right now.

I blinked my eyes shut for a few seconds and took a peek with one eye and stared for a while. Yep. Still the same view from a while ago. But I may have overlooked when my eyes trailed to a very familiar someone from a distance in front of a local convenience store. I immediately noticed the school uniform which was obviously from the famous Lakewood. The school I am about to transfer to. I walked straight forward to the direction of that person. One look was all I needed and there's no mistaking it. It's really him. I tried to hold my smirk I grinned and kept it cool.

You're here.
This is going to be interesting.

-Present Day-

"Hide's POV"

I actually punched someone. That someone is now badly hurt. Because of what I did. I never punched someone before, not even as hard as this. Why did I do that? What was I thinking? I know what I did. And I went ahead and actually did something like that.

I'm not someone who resorts to violence.

"Raihen are you okay?" I asked. I immediately helped him get u by grabbing his hand and pulling him. He was heavy but he immediately stood up. If word gets out that I punched someone, let alone a transfer student, I might get into detention or possibly a suspension.