Logic 2

"Hide's POV"

It's different.
Every morning smells different, sounds different, feels different, looks different and tastes different. But I've gotten used to it.

I did not think I would be living with my very own best friend one day- together. In the same apartment. Sharing the same room, same bed. Always together. More than we used to.

At first, I did not think much about it, I remember back in Norville when I always woke up on time, breakfast always ready on the table, mom and dad only have their cup of coffee as they always left for work in a hurry. They'd usually be gone for almost the whole day and they would usually leave paper notes on the table for me.

I was an only son and I always ate my meals alone and the house is usually always empty so I have to lock the house down and bring the keys with me when I go to school. There were occasional times where my parents stayed home all day, but all they ever did was work. I've gotten used to it ever since I was younger until I finally graduated middle school and was going to high school, that's when they decided to enroll me in Lakewood Academy and work abroad in the states of Lezfhargen. My parents actually work together and I don't blame them for being too business minded, they always told me they just want the best for me and I understood that.

Today it's barely what it's like back then, waking up to see your best friend right beside you, having someone who always talks to you, I'm literally spending my everyday life with someone I'm really close to. I mean I always have. Like we always meet each other and stick together like we always have. But it's completely different now, we're both living under the same roof spending our daily morning and evening routines together.

"Wake up," I attempt to wake the blonde boy in his sheets but he won't budge.

"Arum, get up," I grabbed both of his two legs with my hands and slowly pulled him out of bed while his arms cling on to a pillow he is hugging. His body falls down to the floor.

Do you know that day when your very own best friend gives you a really hard time? That day when he refuses to do his own homework? That day when you have to constantly remind him to study for midterm exams instead of playing video games? That day when he could not get over the crush who rejected and shut him away completely even when they were KickChat buddies who used to chat all day? That day when he's too lazy that you have to pull him out of bed? That kind of day? Yeah. All sorts of situations.

It could be worse. I only told you the surface. It's not even close to that one time he ditched me at the movies; which he planned a week before that day, by the way, just to go to a video game convention he just heard about. I don't know how he still managed to make up with me after that.

"Arum Colton Heartfritz," I demanded.

"Five more minutes.." Arum muttered. He snuggled onto his pillow.

"Arum, you aren't making this easier for me," I shake his body back and forth, but he still remains unconscious.

"Steak.." He giggled and drooled. He still must be dreaming. I guess it's come to this. I have no other choice.

"I'm going to burn your video games alive," I whispered in his ear.

"NO!" Arum gasped in horror. He realized he had woken up.

"Oh."

"I see you're up, I've prepared breakfast, hurry and go take a shower."

"Yes mom," He stood up and yawned.

"No," I immediately denied.

"Just foolin' ya," Arum grins. "Good morning Hide."

"Good morning Arum," I smile in return. Yeah, typical morning.