Logic 11

"Hide's POV"

"We need to find a job," Arum and I told in unison.

Our parents just called and we aren't well informed with the details but we need to find a part-time job as soon as we can.

My parents are in a financial crisis because there was a major uproar in their business, some local competitor is trying to take over the market shares and profit their company owns by accusing them with fraudulent charges. It's not really something you'd want to hear, it's already obvious how bad their situation is.

"What's your story?" I asked Arum.

"My dad got involved in a traffic accident, he's perfectly fine, but he had to pay some sort of fee to avoid being jailed. It wasn't his fault but the cops wouldn't listen to him, he had alcohol before driving and the cops assumed he was drunk even though he wasn't, he was also charged for that. I know my dad, he's more responsible than that," He sighed disappointedly. If we both don't find a temporary job, we're both screwed.

"Still, where do we find a part-time job?"

"I know a place!" Raihen informed. He is wearing already pants but he does remain shirtless.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yep! I know someone who is a close friend of my grandpa, you two can work in a movie theatre."

"But do they accept highschoolers?" Arum also asked.

"Yeah, I'll definitely hook you up, it's the least I can do," Raihen chuckles proudly sniffling his nose with a finger.

"Let's prepare for dinner," I told, the other two immediately nodded and went to the kitchen as I went back to immediately grab some clothes to wear. Because I'm still in a lame towel.

I head back to the kitchen and see Arum and Raihen already arguing with each other. Both were wearing their safety aprons, Raihen was still shirtless on the inside, but his muscular physique shows, it kind of makes me a little jealous compared to my pale body I can barely do a thing about.

"No, no, no, no, no! I told you to do it like this!" Arum scolded, he takes the knife away from Raihen and demonstrates how to chop the meat himself.

"Oh, I see, let me try again," Raihen obediently nodded and took over, but before he could proceed, Arum immediately scolded again.

"Hey! You might hurt yourself like that! Here, let me just guide you," My best friend walks behind him and gently holds both of his hands as Arum guides him through the slicing of meat. Raihen's face flushed and turned red for some reason.

"Use your hand like this and slowly glide your way through," Arum instructed.

"Okay, got it," Raihen nodded shyly. "The meat is very tender," He described, anxiously he gulped and his face turned red.

"Why are you so timid all of a sudden?" My best friend asked of him.

"You made me so horny I can't concentrate," The pervy bastard awkwardly chuckled. Arum became agitated that he smacked him in the head.

"Idiot! Now's not the time!" He yelled.

"I know! I don't want to mess up! I'm trying" Raihen innocently protested. He seems to be inexperienced when it comes to kitchen work but they're getting along quite well.

"I hope you two don't mind if I joined in," I butted through their conversation.

"Are we having a threesome?!" Raihen's eyes sparkled. Arum and I immediately smacked him in reflex.