Older! Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) X Villian! Male! Reader (Lime)

Art by Funimation Entertainment (From the Anime)

Lime - "a story that has sexual themes but is not necessarily explicit".

Let's just say, the second that I saw him chasing me out of the bank yelling profanities at me, I fell in love. Sure, that didn't have to spark the need to follow him everywhere, but when you have a quirk that literally makes you anonymous to those around you, what else could I possibly use it for? So, yes, maybe I stalked him just a little bit -- like, 6 months, enough to get to know him -- before casually crashing into him in public; and yeah, maybe I didn't have to accidentally spill searing hot coffee all over myself just to get him to pretend to be a nice guy. For the record, I also didn't need to give him a 'thank you' blow job for angrily buying me a new shirt..... but that all happened and now, somehow, I've been in an actual relationship with Bakugou Katsuki for almost 8 months... and now, Tomura has told me that I need to kidnap Incinerator -- my own boyfriend -- but I can't let either of them know about the other...

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

________________

SOOOOO, here I am standing totally not in front of Katsuki's apartment about to have guy game night with Kirishima, Izuku, and their respective partners (and obviously Kastuki). I can't remember how the guys convinced Katsuki to have guy game night at his apartment, but man let me tell y'all about the night he forgot and we were both fucking naked. I was on the floor laughing cause I have never seen him that embarrassed and looking to blame someone else. Best intro to a boyfriends guy group ever. 

I walk up the stairs knowing that the guys start without me usually because they all know that I work the night shift, well, I mean, they're not wrong in the sense that I work at night... anyway, I make my way up to Bakugou's apartment that he's had for about a year. Yeah, I think. I mean, he got it about 2 months after I started following him around, so yeah! A year. Cool. 

"Oh, hey." Testutestu caught me at the bottom of the first-floor stairs, he was heading down the stairs as if already leaving game night. 

"Hey, Testu, are you leaving?" 

"Bakugou wanted me to make sure that you were coming. Apparently, he'd called ya and ya didn't answer."

"He never calls..." I pulled out my phone and low and behold: 12 missed calls. He either never calls or bombards my phone. That old man. "Well... I guess I had it on silent again."

"Was it a long shift?" Testutetu asked as we then walked up the stairs 

"Yeah, no kidding. The boss has even given me a dilemma this time. I just need a month-long vacation to think it over." I sighed feeling the weight of my drawstring bag on my back. Against regulation I had my villain uniform in my bag, Bakugou isn't that snoopy so after our 4th month together I just started bringing it with me just in case Tomura decided to shove a stick up his ass and call me in. 

"Really? Maybe we can help?"

"Nah, I've got it. And I'll probably run it by Katsuki and stuff. I don't need to get the whole group involved." We made it to the top of the stairs and walked to door 208 and knocked. My key sat tucked away in my bag and I'm smart enough to not rummage around in it with Testutetsu right beside me. 

"I'll get it!" Izuku called from inside, his feet thumping quietly from behind the door. He opened the door to see us. "Did you lose your key again?" 

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SAY YES!" I hear Katsuki yell in the background "THAT'D THE 5TH KEY THIS MONTH."

Yes, 5 keys in one month: